All Mine

"Baby, I have a meeting in two hours." Santo tries to get up.

"You can cancel it." I peck his cheek.

"C'mon, mama, get up." He squeezes my thigh.

"No." I kiss his neck.

"Baby." He taps my bottom. "Up."

"No." I whine. "Stay home and love me."

"I love you, babe." He laughs. "But I can't miss this."

I roll my eyes, standing up. "Whatever."

"Yn." He straight faces me.

"You have a meeting. Just go." I walk towards the hall but he stops me.

"Not with you having this attitude. Talk to me."

"Just go. You obviously only have time for your job."

He laughs, "Babe, calm down. You know its gonna be crazy for a little while."

"Whatever, Romelo." I roll my eyes.

"Oh, middle name." He winces. "You must be real mad."

"Get out my face." I huff.

He came back at two in the morning last night. I know he wasn't recording that long.

"What's going on?" He asks, sitting on the bed and pulling me in between his legs. He tried to make me sit, but I wouldn't.

"Are you tired of me?" I blurt out.

"What?" He asks. "Yn, that's a dumb question."

"I think it's pretty serious." I shrugs.

Sighing, he takes my hand. "Where is this coming from?"

"You've been really busy lately. You stayed gone until almost three last night." I frown.

He looks up at me with his eyebrows pulled together. "I know, but I was trying to take care of some stuff."

"Like? Because I called the studio when you didn't answer your phone, and you weren't there."

"I wasn't." He nods.

"So where were you?" I question.

"That's none of your concern right now." He pokes my nose.

"How? You're my husband." I roll my eyes. He sounds really stupid.

"Babe, it's nothing." He shrugs.

"Did you cheat on me?" I ask simply.

"Come on, man. Why are you asking these dumb questions you already know the answer to. No, I didn't cheat on you. I love you." He answers.

"So where were you?" I ask.

He groans, "We really about to do this?"

"If it wasn't somewhere you shouldn't be, why can't you tell me?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything. "Unbelievable." I scoff, taking my hands away. I walk to the dresser, looking down and propping my arms up on the dresser. I put my face in my hands, not bothering to look up when I hear Santo get up.

Soon enough, his arms wrap around my waist. "I was gonna wait until dinner, but now works too."

He turns me around, making me look at him. He gets down on his knee, "Baby girl, last night I was getting this." He pulls out a small box. "Our ten year anniversary is coming up soon, and I want to ask you early. I know you want time to plan. Its just an addition to your wedding ring and engagement ring." He opens the box.