Where's My Kids

I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated as fuck. The kids are with my mom. The ones that aren't kidnapped. Me, Santo, Jacob, Wayne,  Chris, Craig, Ray, and Michael are all at the trap house, making a plan. The girls are gonna watch the kids with my mom but, they still know the plan. My brothers and sisters, Carmelo, King, Khalil, Rihanna, Renee, Kaelynn and Jaquan are here also. It's a family thing. The only reason my girls aren't here is because they are pregnant and it could hurt the baby. If it wasn't for that, they said they wanted to be here.

All our works and my uncle were there. I crossed my arms and sat on top of the table. Santo sat next to me and put one arm around me. "Alright, we need to find these fuckers before the cops. All they gon' do is lock them up and give them bail. We not letting that happened. I want them alive, ight?" Santo said, his voice loud and booming. Everyone says, "Yes, sir." He nods. "Now, we gotta find out who it was. Y'all know what to do. I need y'all working with someone. Nothing can be missed. No errors can be made. Jacob you're with Wayne, you know what you're doing. Show him. Ray and Michael. Craig and Chris, same with y'all. Everyone else, you know how it works. If y'all try to fuck me over, you'll die exactly like they're gonna. Does ANY ONE know ANY THING about this?" Santo said, his voice still booming and commanding.

No one knew anything so, we released everyone to work. Me and Santo got to work. I sat on his desk, watching the computer as he searched. He was taking his time, not missing anything. I read with him.

He's neck started hurting, I could tell because he kept rubbing and moving it. I stood up and rubbed his neck and back while we both continued reading. Santo was smiling though. "Thanks." He said. I kissed his head. "You're working hard." I said. He smiled and continued reading. I kept massaging and reading.

"You want something to eat. I'mma drive to get some food." I said. Santo nods. I went to walk off but, he pulled me back. "My kiss?" He asked. I laughed a little and kissed him. The kiss was full of love and it lasted a good five minutes. "I love you, Yn. Be careful. I need my wife." Santo said. I smiled and pecked his lips on more time. "I love you too, Santo. I will. You be careful too. You get crazy and I need my husband." I said.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked. Everyone says, 'yes.' I told them I was getting food. I called the pizza place and ordered ahead of time so, I won't have to wait that long. I got 7 large cheese pizzas, 7 large pepperoni and seven large supremes. 

I went to the store to buy cups and soda first. I got 10 2-liters of pepsi, coke, orange fanta and pineapple Sunkist. I also bought red bulls and waters. Enough for everyone. It took me an hour in the store and I spent $40 just for drinks and $10 for cups. Then, I went to the pizza place to get the pizza's. They were done by the time I got there. I paid for all them which was damn near $1,000.

I got back to the house and called the guys out to help me. They were surprised at how much I got. Well, we gotta feed everyone. Everyone took a break to eat. "Here you go, daddy." I said, handing him his plate. He smiled and took it. I call him daddy when we're around the kids. Like, I say, go get daddy, daddy's home, here daddy. He calls me mommy to them. It's just cause that's what they call us and they can't call us by our first names. Or baby, babe, honey, love. I didn't call him daddy in a sexual way was my point.

"Thanks, mama." Santo said. I smile and kiss his cheek before walking out of his office and closing the door behind me. I made me a plate then went back in there. I got on my computer to read. "Baby, come here." Santo said. I walked over to him and he pulled me on his lap. "Did you find something?" I asked. He shook his head and rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me. "No, I just wanted to hold you." He said. I smiled and leaned into him, looking at the computer screen. He's got a lot of information so far. Like three pages of notes and we've only been working for eight hours.