Cassandra

Okay, so basically, everyday until January 2nd (January 1st will be the last day of these type of updates) 1-2 of my stories will be updated everyday.

Here's the schedule:

Sunday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Monday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Tuesday: Under The Bridge

Wednesday: The Girl On Tour 2 and/or Fallen Head Over Heels

Thursday: Chin Up, Princess and/or Atelophobia

Friday: My Brother's Best Friend and/or Trynna Make It

Saturday: My Teacher and/or In Love With My Kidnapper

Basically, if I have time for it, two stories will be updated each day. If you noticed, My Brother's Best Friend and Trynna Make It are in there twice. So if I don't have time to update Trynna Make It on Sunday, then it will be updated the other day, and vice versa. This goes for the other stories like this also.

Of course if I have enough time, I will update even more, but that's the official schedule for the next few weeks.

~ Michele

"What?" D'Andre asks. The police are going to take him from his mother.

"It's for your safety." The cop says, before looking at me. "You can keep him with you until we find his father or someone, or he can live in a foster home for the time being."

"No, we'll keep him. He doesn't need to go to a foster home." I look down at him.

"Alright, we'll work on finding his father." He nods. "We'll contact you in a few days."

"Okay. Thank you."

---

"Santo, the poor baby's mom might die." I frown.

"Dang. How is he doing?" Santo asks.

"He won't talk to me about it, he asked if he could just be alone for a little while." I frown.

"Then maybe we should give him some space." Santo suggests.

"Boy..." I trail off.

"Or I'll go talk to him." Santo shrugs, standing up. "I really just don't want to upset him further, babe."

"Please try to get him to talk." I look up at him.

"Okay." He nods, pecking my lips then leaving my room.

I follow, I can listen from outside the door.

"Hey." Santo steps inside the room.

"Mr. August, I really-"

"Want to be left alone." Santo cuts him off. "I know, but you shouldn't keep feelings bottled up."

"But I don't know what I'm feeling." He sighs.

"I grew up with out my mom. She just recently came back into my life."

"How did you do it?" D'Andre asks.

"I met my wife." He answers.

"When did your mom leave?"

"She stopped caring about me around the time I was eight, by ten she had left and I was living with friends. By twelve I was on my own. I met Yn at twelve."

"Oh. That's a long time to go without a mom." He groans.

"It is, but sometimes it's for the best. Had my mom stayed, Yn and I wouldn't have met. Prehia, Az and Arabella would not have been born. Neither would CJ, Trey, Aaliyah, Altereak, Jayden or Ariella-Mae. Then we wouldn't have adopted Roman, Aniya or Harmony." He explains.