We're Still Flying

"Boo, I swear Bow Wow is so fine." Lolo said, as we were listening to one of his songs. "Right? I'm glad him and his girl broke up." I agreed. Everyone laughed. "Can't none of us get with him and here we are, talking like teen age girls again. We married." Nique said, laughing. We all agreed but continued talking about Bow Wow.

"We should watch Texas Chainsaw. The one with Trey Songz." Nique said. We all ran to ask the boys where the movies were. "In the draws under the TV, why?" Santo asked. I kissed him to distract him. "We just wanted to watch a movie, see ya later." I said, pecking his cheek and running to the other room. All the girls plopped on the bed and I put the movie in.

We all got scared, even though it isn't that scary. "Well, Trey's dead now, I'm going to get Santo to hold me." I said, running out to Santo. I jumped in his lap and hid my face in his chest. Santo wrapped his arms around me. "Hi, babe." Santo said. I smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked, facing everyone else. All the girls were sitting in the guys laps. "Eight o'clock. The kids went to bed already." Santo said. We've been flying for twelve hours now. "Where are we going?" I asked. Santo shrugged. "Right now, we're just flying around. I'm still trying to figure it out." He answered honestly. I nod and lean against him.

After everyone went to bed in there own little rooms with their kids, if they had kids, me and Santo sat in the living room, discussing houses quietly. "We need enough rooms for the kids." I told him. Santo nods. "How many kids do you want?" He asked. I leaned against him. "Maybe two more?" I suggested. Santo nods. "Ours or adopted?" He asked me again. I had to think for a minute.

"Maybe we could have two more of our own then adopt another one." I said. Santo nods again. "Sounds good. So, we need a house in a good school district for sure. I was thinking the kids could go to public school. The private schools will make them wear uniforms and they won't like that." Santo told me. I agreed with him. We looked for a house that met all of those needs.

We found one that was five minutes away from a great school. It was thirty minutes away from everyone else, which is okay. The school was a great school, it had several teacher of the year awards, it was a safe school, and it was rated one of the best in the county. We called because Santo said we were in a different time zone, it's ten at night here, but ten in the morning there.

"She said we can go look at it in two weeks." Santo said. I smiled and sat on his lap. "It's just gonna be us and our kids." I said. Santo wrapped his arms around me. "All day. Everyday." He added, smiling. "We need to get the triplets in preschool and Prehia and Niya need to be in rolled in kindergarden before August." I told him. Santo started rubbing my back.

"Don't stress, baby girl. I got it, just sit back and relax." Santo told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to lay with the kids." I told him. I hugged him and pecked his lips. "Goodnight, baby. I love you." I told him. Santo smiled. "I love you too, baby girl. I'll be in there in a minute." He told me. I nod and walk back there and laid with our kids. Everything's gonna be okay.

*Santo POV*

I took my pain medicine and the other stuff the doctor told me to take to help the wound heal. I don't know what it's called. Then I went back there with Yn and the kids. I laid next to her and covered up. Prehia laid on one side of me and Niya laid beside Yn. Az was on my chest and Altereak was on Yn's. CJ had his head on her stomach, laying in a ball. Trey was sleeping with his head on Yn's leg, also curled up in a ball. Aaliyah and her crazy self, was sleep in between Yn's legs. Yn had them part slightly and Aaliyah was sleeping with her head on one of Yn's legs and laying across with her feet on me. It was cute, she's definitely a momma's girl.

I wrapped one arm around Yn and got as close to her as I could. I love my family.

-Next Morning-