Tour Day

So, it wasn't mother's day in the last chapter, he was in jail during mother's day. So, I'm just gonna say it was him making up for missing it. It'll be their anniversary in a few weeks, so it's June. My bad, my timing was wrong. Sorry!

And sorry for the wait, I had this wrote, but wattpad deleted it. So I rewrote it, and it was deleted. Third times a charm, hopefully...

*Santo's POV*

"Come on, Yn." I say, holding her hand as I helped her on the bus.

"I can't go any faster, your children are acting up." She rubs her stomach with her free hand.

"Come on, let's get you to the couch." I help her up the last few stairs, then to the couch. Everyone has their own bus.

I got my tour approved by the court and my parol officer, and Yn got the okay from the doctor. There were a few conditions, like my parol officer will fly out every two weeks and check up.

"Are you sure you don't want to lay down?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Let me know if you change your mind."

Yn and I were taking the room, the kids in the bunks. "Kay. Can you get me the olives?" She asks.

"Yeah." I nod, I go to the fridge, getting the olives, I grab a spoon, last time she almost stabbed me with the fork when I asked if she was done with the jar. She thought I was calling her fat.

"Here." I lean down and peck her lips, then give her the food.

"Thank you." She smiles.

I make sure all the kids are on the bus, and everything is loaded up. The puppy was already on the bus, with its bed and some toys.

I gave the driver the okay to go, after making sure the alarm was on in the house, and the doors were locked.

I sit on the couch beside Yn, letting her put her feet in my lap. I decide to answer some fan questions.

"@SantoFan1: you should start a vlog channel on YouTube" To which I reply, "Maybe, who's for it?"

"@mariexoxo when is the album coming?" And I reply, "soon, a month and a half tops."

"@LeahJordan how many kids are you and Yn gonna have?" Which I answer, "as many as she gives me."

"@lovesantosomuch please make a youtube channel. For like pranks and vlogs and other videos like that." And I reply, "let me talk to my wife. I think a lot of fans like the idea."

"@cuteJaz what are you and Yn gonna name the new baby?" And I answer, "Its a set of twins. A boy and a girl, we are naming the boy Jayden and the girl Ariella-Mae."

"@tooooocrazy how do you pronounce the baby girl's name?" And I answer the best I can. "Not really good at spelling out pronunciations, but I'll try. Its gonna be air-E-Ella, but here's a youtube video that's right, just incase that didn't help." (Video below)

"@lololopez when's the baby coming?" And I answer, "about a month and a week left."

"@lonilove how tall are you and Yn?" And I answer, "I'm six foot, Yn is five feet and four inches."

After a while, I get off my phone, looking at Yn. She was on her phone. "You need anything, baby?" I ask.

"No, thank you. I think I'm gonna take a nap." She answers.

"Okay." I say, leaning over to peck her lips. "I'll help you in there."