Mommy Day Part 2

Standing in front if me, was a living, breathing Janel. How she survived, I have no idea. If she didn't die from the shots to her head, she would've bleed, someone must have gotten her to a hospital.

She must have gotten some work done, because you would have never been able to tell she had been shot.

"Uh, um. Baby?" I look at Yn. She pays no mind to Janel, looking at me and kissing my cheek.

"I don't want anything else. I'm actually ready to go. We can bring the rest home, right?" She asks me.

"If that's what you want to do." I nod, no longer worries about Janel. I don't know how Yn does that to me.

"Chressy, don't just ignore me." I hear from beside me. It wasn't my wife, so it had to be the waitress.

"Um, my name is Santo." I look back at her, seeing Janelle again.

I blink a few times. She's still there. I rub my eyes, and she's still there. I throw a salt pack at her and it hits her forehead, bouncing back. She's actually here. I'm not seeing things. "You..Yn...How..What?" I questioned, sort of at loss for words.

I witnessed her death, that bullet went through her head, that kills people. Zombies aren't real, zombies aren't real. How is she here?

"Babe, come on." Yn snaps me out of it. Her and the kids are ready to go. My food is also in a bag and Janel is still standing beside me.

I quickly stand up, hurrying to Yn. But Janel pulls me back, connecting our lips. I immediately shove her away. She lands on her butt, but I don't care. I cough and wipe my mouth repeatedly.

Yn steps to Janel, but Yn is pregnant and our children are right there, so I pull her away. We quickly load up the car. The whole time I'm driving, I wipe my mouth. "Baby, I need to go to the hospital. Imma die." I turn my turn signal. I'm dead serious.

"Babe, we'll go get mouth wash." Yn giggles.

I nod and go to the dollar store. I get two bottles of Listerine. I sit in the driver's seat of the car, swishing it around then spitting it out on the ground. I hadn't left the store yet, I just left my door open and sat sideways in the seat.

"Really, Chres?" Yn giggles.

I spit out another mouthful of mouth wash. "Yes." I nod. I swish around another mouthful of mouth wash before closing the bottle. I want the germs out, but too much mouth wash can mess up my teeth.

"You're so extra."

"She tried to French kiss me. I need some bleach, but that'll burn my tongue." I say. I'm dead serious. I was dead serious when I told her I needed to go to the hospital.

"At least you pushed her off before she could." Yn shrugs.

"You do realize that was Janelle, right?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says nonchalantly.

"And that doesn't freak you out?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I know how she's still living and breathing. And after I have these babies, I can take care of it. I just have to wait for them to be out, but I have a plan." Yn says.

"Maybe she'll just leave us alone." I hope she does.

"She just kissed you. I doubt she'll leave us alone." Yn shrugs.

"I'm gonna drop you off at the house with the kids. I have an interview, it'll only take an hour, then I'll be home." I say, pulling into the driveway.

I help get the kids inside, then I get my keys. I want to take my car.

Today I have an interview with another radio show.