Welcome Home!(Part One)

*Yn's POV*

I got up to order pizza and wings for everyone, but let Santo sleep a little longer. The pizza place was sort of annoying me though.

Me- "I need four cheese pizzas, five pepperoni, two supreme, three hawaiian, four orders of breaded bone out wings, three hot, one mild. Also, three orders of the cinnamon sticks and four Ultimate chocolate chip cookies, six orders of breadsticks, five orders of cheese sticks."

Person- "Where will this be delivered?"

Me- *Gives address.*

Person- "Is it a school?"

Me- "No."

Person- "Are you sure, that was a big order, but not big enough for a party."

Me- "No, it's for a family dinner." *Rolls eyes*

Person- "Oh, okay. I'm assuming they'll be small pizza then?"

Me- "Large."

Person- "Ma'am, our-"

Me- "I know how big the pizzas are, sir. Small will not be enough to feed thirty-nine people, one of which pregnant with twins."

Person- "Well then, that'll be one hundred and twelve dollars. You can get a discount if you have any coupons."

Me- "It's fine."

Person- "Okay. The pizzas will be delivered in about an hour."

Me- "Thanks."

I hung up after that. People get on my nerves. I walked back upstairs, to the room I share with Chres, and sat on the bed. "Hey, baby, you gotta get up." I tell Chres, gently shaking him.

"No." He whines, pulling me down with him. "Cuddle with me."

"Pizza will be here in an hour, and family will be here in half that time." I tell him, pushing the hair out of his face.

"Who all is coming?" He asks, nuzzling his face in my neck, keeping one arm securely around my waist, and the other on my stomach.

"Ray, Lo, Jacob, Gavonni, Craig, Nique, Rihanna, Chris, Michael, Kylie, Wayne, Twist, Nicki and Wayne, and all the kids." I answer, trying to remember everybody.

"What about your brothers and sisters?" He asks.

"Oh, all of them and all their kids. I completely forgot, we are going to need more food." I panic.

"Baby, calm down, I got it. Just sit back and relax for a minute." He tells me, but doesn't move.

"But you just got home, you shouldn't need too."

"And you were with seven kids, pregnant with two more, alone for over four months. You deserve a break, baby girl." He moves his head and looks into my eyes. "Gimme kiss."

I smiled as we moved closer together. Just as our lips touched, two of the kids started arguing. He quickly pulled me closer, giving me quick kiss. Not too short, it was enjoyable, but he pulled away after about fifteen seconds. "I'll go get them." He whispers to me. He placed a kiss on my forehead, then went to get the kids.

I decided to go ahead and get dressed.

*Santo's POV*

I went to each of the kids' rooms, they don't have their own rooms, there is at least two in every room. CJ and Trey share a room, Aaliyah, Prehia and Niya share a room, and Az and Altereak share a room. When the twins are first born, I guess they'll be sharing a room, and when they get about one and half, Aaliyah and Ariella-Mae will share a room, and Jayden will be in a room with Az and Altereak.