He Takes You to a One Direction Concert - OTRA (Michael)

"C'mon, Mikey! I don't wanna be late!" you say dragging Michael out of the house to the car.

"Do I have to go?" Michael whines, shuffling his feet.

"Yes, there's no one else who can drive me. Besides, don't you wanna spend time with me?" you ask, giving him puppy dog eyes.

He looks at you and laughs. "Of course, babe." He opens your car door and you both get in and drive off.

You and Michael are now on your way to the One Direction concert. You are so excited the day has finally come. You've never gotten to see them in person before and this was the year you had the money. The problem was both of your parents were busy that day and couldn't go with you. Your friends aren't huge fans so they didn't want to go, so naturally there was only one thing you could do: force your punk boyfriend to tag along and drive you. Michael is not a One Direction fan by any means. The only music he likes is punk, alternative, and rock and even though 1D's sound has changed over the years, he "refuses to be a fan of a boy band." You've been looking forward to today, Michael has been dreading it.

"Maybe if you would actually give their music a chance you would change your mind." you say starting to put Four in Michael's CD player.

He quickly stops you with one hand. "No, I don't wanna listen to that bubblegum pop until I have to." He pushes the CD back to you. He listened to their Up All Night CD and he thinks that's all their sound is so he won't listen to them anymore.

You shake your head at him. "Okay fine. But you'll see tonight. That isn't all they're capable of."

"Whatever. I'll believe it when I hear it." He says giving you a playful nudge in the arm. He just loves to get you fired up about 1D since they're one of your favorite bands. The rest of the ride is spent listening only to his music. His argument was, "You're making me listen to your music for 2 hours. I'm making you listen to mine for 2 hours." You agreed reluctantly and let him blast Green Day and Blink 182 among others. You love that music too so it's not a big deal. Although it does drive Michael insane that he can't annoy you like you annoy him.

Before you know it, you arrive at the venue. You get parked and make the short walk to the stadium. By the time you get there it's almost 7:00. You get in and find your seats on the first level. You wanted to be on the floor but you can't complain. You're still fairly close to everything because you're in the second row of your section. Just as you're sitting down, the preshow music stops and Icona Pop comes out. You also really like them so you immediately stand up and cheer. Michael stays sitting of course. He sticks his tongue out at you when you look over at him.

After a while, Icona Pop is done and the music starts up again. You sit down next to him and say, "Having fun?"

He turns to you and says, "Yeah. It's amusing watching you sing and dance like a goofball. You're adorable." He puts his arm around you and kisses your cheek.

"Why thank you. I try my best to keep you entertained." You joke, pulling him close and kissing his lips. He gets that look on his face and in his eyes that you've seen many times before and immediately regret doing that. But it's too late. He wants you and he'll try his best to have you right there. "Mikey, we can't. We're in a public place."

"Fine. I'll stay put." he says gently placing his hand on your thigh. You love when he does that. It makes you feel safe. Before too long, you feel him slowly rub your leg up and down. Nothing he doesn't normally do. But then, he slowly works his hand up your thigh and moves to your stomach under your shirt. You breathe out at his touch.

"Mikey..." is what you say before he slips his hand down to your crotch and grasps it gently. You gasp and look over at him with that devious look in his eyes. Still looking in your eyes, he rubs you right where you like it, and bites his lip. Your eyes screw shut and you say "Fuck, Mikey." Before he takes his hand away quickly. "Damn it, Mikey. That's not fair."