Requests Week #1: For Dakota (Luke)

(AN: HIGH SMUT WARNING. Don't say I didn't warn you!)

"Dakota, we're leaving!" your mom calls out from the door.

"Okay, bye!" you call back. You wait to hear the front door close and look out your bedroom window to make sure they drive away.

You see them turn the corner, and you run to the kitchen to get whatever you want out of the fridge. After all, no one is there to tell you not to eat dessert before dinner. You feel like a little kid getting a thrill out of breaking the rules.

You're sitting in front of the TV catching up on some Walking Dead with a carton of ice cream when your phone rings. Your heart leaps out of your chest. It's your friend Luke. But to you he's more than that. You've had a crush on him ever since you met and you've kept it hidden because you knew he wouldn't feel the same.

Before he hangs up, you quickly answer. "Hey, Lucas. What's up?"

"That's not my name, North Dakota." he says. You can just see the annoyance on his face. As payback, he started to call you North Dakota or ND. You didn't mind though. You actually think it's adorable.

"Whatever. So what's up?" you ask.

"Can I come over? I'm so bored." he says. You're about to answer yes when you remember that you aren't allowed to have anyone over if your parents aren't home.

"I can't. My parents aren't home." you say sadly.

"Oh, where are they?" he questions.

"They went out of town for the weekend for a funeral." you say. Then you think of it as soon as Luke says it.

"Well if they're gone for the weekend then we won't get caught. Pleeease?" he whines. You know he's right and you really want to see him so you cave.

"Come on over. I'll see you soon." you say before hanging up. You now had to get ready as quickly as possible. You decide to keep your yoga pants on and put on a sweater. You don't wanna make it too obvious.

A little bit later, you finally hear a knock on the door and open it to see Luke looking cute as ever. This would be an interesting night. You hug and he comes in and you sit on the couch. It's awkward for a few seconds because you don't really know what to do.

"Are you getting hungry?" you ask just to break the silence.

"Starving actually. Wanna get pizza or something?" Thank God. You agree and call to get it delivered. After that, you sit back on the couch and try and think of something to do. You're starting to feel like all hope is lost for your night together when he says, "Let's watch some TV."

You say okay and turn it on. So...this isn't a date, but not too long after sitting on the couch together, you see Luke "yawn" and out of the corner of your eye you see his arm go behind you. You try your best not to squeal in excitement.

You decide to try something now. You shiver a little bit and sure enough Luke immediately asks if you're cold. You nod and he says, "Here, I'll keep you warm." pulling you in towards him. He now has his arms wrapped around you and you lay your head on him.

"Better?" he asks looking down at you.

You look up at him and answer, "Much better." You end up staring at each other's eyes for probably too long, and you think about leaning in when the doorbell rings making both of you jump.

"That's the pizza. ...Be right back." you say getting up. What the heck was that?? Did you have a moment? You didn't know how or why that happened but you're starting to think that maybe Luke actually does like you. You pay for the pizza and come back to the couch with it.