Requests Week #4: For Lauren (Ashton)

You just became Mrs. Irwin in front of yours and Ashton's closest friends and family. It was a beautiful ceremony and an amazing reception with a great DJ that got the whole place jumping. But the whole reception, all you or Ashton could think about was what was going to happen when you got home. Now, you were not that couple who wanted to wait until their wedding night to have sex. It has happened many times already. But tonight, you were going to make it the best it has ever been.

Both of you have tricks up your sleeves and are itching to let the night commence. You are on your way home, you driving since Ashton isn't sober enough. The whole drive, he is running his hand up and down your thigh and kissing your neck. He clearly cannot wait much longer. Neither can you, but you have to make sure you get home safe so that you are able to have this unforgettable night at all.

"Ash, I need to drive. C'mon, I don't wanna get pulled over. Can you please put your seatbelt on?" He stops kissing you, but continues rubbing your thigh as he puts on his seatbelt. You're thankful there is only a few minutes until you reach your house. He knows how much you like that and right now you are liking it a little more than you should be.

"Damn it, Lauren. Can I help it that I want you?" Ashton whispers leaning towards you again. He finds the soft spot on your neck almost immediately making you moan involuntarily. He keeps on kissing you but now intent on giving you a hickey. As if your life is dependent on it, you begin speeding down the road in an effort to reach home faster. You don't know how much more of this you can take. He's too good.

In a flash, your house is in sight. You pull in the driveway and barely have the car turned off when Ashton jumps out of the car, goes around and opens your door, and picks you up lifting you out and closing the door. He runs with you to the front door and you hand him the keys to open it. It takes him a minute but he finally gets it and flings the door open to carry you over the threshold. He then kicks the door closed and carries you straight to your bedroom where you are carried over that threshold as well.

Once in however, all niceties are out the window and he throws you onto the bed. So this is how it's gonna be: rough. Just the way we like it. He gets on top of you and kisses your lips with so much passion and hunger, you can feel his love for you in his touch. You continue making out for a minute or two, and when he moves to your neck, you say "Hey you wanna look for my garter again?"

He stops and looks up at you with lustful eyes, and you give them right back adding a wink. Swiftly, Ashton lifts up your wedding dress to look for the garter around your leg. As soon as he is under, he freezes. It is at this point that Ashton is seeing you were going commando ever since you went to the bathroom before leaving the reception. "Something wrong, baby?" you ask innocently.

You instantly regret you said that when you feel Ashton's tongue in you. Your back jolts off the bed as he moves his tongue around inside you and starts sucking. Hello, trick number one. He has never done this before and you have never experienced it but it was definitely a whole different level of pleasure. "Mmmmm that feels nice." you moan rolling your head back.

With a fluid motion, Ashton comes out from under your dress and takes off his tux piece by piece. Once shirtless, you are met with his abs once more and want nothing more than to have them on you. Before you, Ashton stands in boxers alone, and comes to take your dress off. You lift your arms up as the material slowly moves up your body and over your head. You are now left in your white lace strapless bra. Ashton takes you in then jumps on the bed hovering over you.

"You ready for what's next?" he says. You escape from under him throwing him off, and getting him on his back on the bed so you can hover over him.