Requests Week #2: For Dakota - Part 2 (Luke)

You wake up to the sun shining and birds chirping. It's such a beautiful day. You roll over and look at your phone for new messages. You see a new one from Luke. That's right! The night before was just coming back to your memory. You and Luke not only admitted your feelings, but admitted your love. You became a couple and in the same night, consummated your relationship. And tonight he would be secretly staying over until morning. It was your dream come true.

You open his message and it says, "Good morning, ND. Tonight's the night. I hope you're ready. ;)" You can hardly contain your excitement so you don't. You run out of your room and to the kitchen shouting, "Wooooooo!" Tonight would be yet another magical night and the hours would feel like days until Luke was knocking at your door.

You go in the fridge and get the pizza from last night to have for breakfast. Again, who's gonna tell you not to? You grab a soda and plop onto the couch commencing your second lazy day. Throughout the morning and afternoon, you and Luke are texting nonstop. To annoy each other, you send dirty texts and little previews of the night to come. You even send him a picture of the lingerie you'll be wearing underneath your clothes all night leading up to the main event.

You both are dying to be with each other by late afternoon and you can't take much more physical separation. You send him, "How much longer until you can come??" It's only 4:30pm. He probably wouldn't be able to come until 7. You've done as much as you can to get ready for the night and you're caught up on your TV shows. There's nothing else to do!

He answers a little later, "I can't take it. I'm telling mum I'm leaving now. I'll be there soon, Dakota. I love you so much. xo <3" You jump off the couch when you read that. You're so excited you begin to dance around the living room. You remember you have to answer him and quickly send, "Hurry over! I'll be waiting for you ;) I love you so much, Luke. <3" and resume your dancing.

You dance to your bedroom and change all your clothes. You put on the sexy lacy black and red lingerie you sent to Luke and over it you wear leggings and a low cut, tight fitting top. It's like you want to torture him. And you do. You pull your hair back into a ponytail leaving your bangs down and put on just a little makeup. You do a mirror check and head back to the living room to wait for your love to finally arrive.

You're sitting on the couch for only a minute or two when you hear the knock. You propel off the couch as if it's a reflex and run to the door. You then get yourself to calm down before you let him in. The door is opened about halfway and Luke shoves himself in, grabs you by the waist, and closes the door by backing you up against it.

"Hi." he says looking down at you lustfully.

"Hi." you reply looking up at him taken off guard, but loving it. He suddenly grabs your face and starts kissing you. You don't kiss long before you push him away and he moves to your neck. "Luke, we gotta save something for later."

He pulls away and says, "Well why can't we just make out a little bit?" as he moves closer to you again, resting his hand next to you on the door.

"Because you and I both know it won't end there." you say ducking out under his arm. He turns and follows you to the kitchen.

"So what do we do until later? All I can do right now is picture how that bra and panties look on you under those clothes." He goes to you again and gives you a deep kiss. You can tell it will be difficult to keep Luke's hands off of you until that night. And even harder for you to resist his affections.

Somehow, you make it through dinner but you both were eating faster than usual, whether you were aware of it or not. You both had pasta sauce breath but you didn't care. As soon as you finished eating, you stood up and embraced each other immediately starting a heated make out. Luke backed you up to the same wall as the day before and continued to kiss you. Your hands would move from his hair, to his shoulders, slide down his arms and back up again.