Chapter Six: He's dead.

Kat's P.O.V.

Chapter 6

Underneath.

I watched as the guys finished up their song. I Alone, a song from their new album which releases in two month's, had just ended. Next week they film You're insane. We'll see how that goes. I watched as Robert got up and walked off stage. He always leaved first. He stood next to me, Morgan and Max as we watched the guys say the good night's. The crowd cheered as TJ walked backstage and took of his pant's.

"I hate you." He growled. The other three guys soon joined me, Robert, Morgan and Max as we watched TJ get back on stage. He covered his package as the crowd started cheering. He smiled at us before grabbing the mic.

"Oh shit, he's planning something." Mike muttered.

"How could you tell?" I asked him narrowing my eyes on TJ.

"His smile." The guys answered. Oh shit.

"Well guys, I have an announcement to give." He said as he looked at me.

"Uh, this may come as a surprise to must of you, but it's true." TJ said into the mic.

"I'm gay, and the love of my life is Robert Pattinson." TJ told the crowd. Silence was his wonderful reply. I chuckled as the guys started laughing loudly.

"Just kidding! I have a wonderful girlfriend." He said. My smile dropped as I stared at him. Freaking bitch.

"You guys want to know her name?" He asked as he smirked at me with a wink.

"He's dead." I muttered easily as I glared at him. The crowd went wild as "Yes!" erupted from them.

"Her name is Kat, Kat Money." He said smiling brightly. Bryan laughed along with the guys as Mike glared and Max held me back. The security lined up against the exit's as I glared at him.

"Why don't we bring her out? Kat, darling?" He said looking at me. I shook my head as Max held me closer. The security where easily able to pry my out of his arms and drag me towards the stage.

"No." I said trying to get away. Omar walked out a got the security off of me. Phew. Then he threw me over my shoulder and walked to the stage and set me down. I glared at him as he laughed. Max shoot me a sorry look along with Morgan as the guys laughed. I hate this boy!

"I love you Kat!" A guy screamed out at me from the front row.

"I love you too." I said back with a smile. People stared shouting, some people where nice, some girls where shouting out names for taking their guy. Trust me you don't him love.

"You're hot!" A guy screamed from the middle of the crowd. I smiled brightly at him and mouthed a thank you.

"Anyways that concludes are show for tonight guy's! Be sure to look for our album Ungrateful! Tomorrow make sure to come out and join us for autographs and food and all the good stuff. It starts at ten and one lucky winner will be chosen to get a copy of Ungrateful mailed to them." TJ said to the crowd. They all cheered as we walked off stage. Before I got to hit him, Max held me back and pushed me behind his back in a swift movement.

"Your dead Bell!" I growled easily. He laughed loudly as I glared at him.

"You guys are lucky I didn't beat his ass on stage!" I screamed at the guys. They all flinched back at my voice.

"We didn't know, promise." Craig told me.

"If I find out you did, I will cut off your hair Mabbit." I told him.

"Ortiz, I promise you if you knew about, you'll be a bald guy with no drum set!" I growled at him. His eyes went wide as I glared at my brother's.

"You guys would be better off dead." I said with a smirk.

"What about Max?" Brian asked.

"He's not part of the band." I told him. I glared at them before walking towards the door. I opened it to see a swarm of paparazzi. Nice. Note the sarcasm. Questions where asked immeditaly.

"Kat, how's the relationship?" Shitty.

"Do your brother's approve?" If they do, their dead.

"Is he a nice person?" Ssh, sure.

"Are you guys planning on getting married?" I rather die.

"How long have you been together?" Are these people serious.

"What about Max?" He's fine thanks for asking.

"Is it true your pregnant?" Nice way of calling me fat lady. I looked around and let out a groan. Okay Kat, don't freak out! To late. My heart beat started speeding up as I looked around. Oh God.

"Alright. Back up." A voice yelled. Max pushed threw the crowd and got to me.

"Next time, knock a bitch out." He told me completely serious. I rolled my eyes as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd. Out front stood a car, Samie. I got in the back, Max in the front and she drove off.

"Do you hate him as much as I do?" I asked Max.

"He's a pretty cool guy." Max told me. I gave him an "Are you serious" look before he turned around.

"Sure." He muttered. Samie laughed lightly from the driver's seat.

"Where you guys staying?" Samie asked.

"The Casanova." I muttered. She nodded as she drove off. We got there pretty quick and I was happy to see the security by the door and the paparazzi being held off.

"You guys coming in?" I asked them.

"No, got stuff to do." Sam said with a frown. I nodded as I hugged her awkwardly. I hugged Max the same way as he smiled.

"You still love me?" He asked.

"I love Sam more, sorry babe." I answered. He stared at me as Samie laughed.

"I love you to." She said with a smile. Samie was a really cool girl. We hung out a lot and we always seemed to have fun. She loved mine and Max's relationship, which all of his ex's hated. She understood the friendship we had, just like he understood her relationship with her friend.

"Bye guys." I said with a smile.

"Bye!" They yelled back. Yeah, their both loud. Match made in heaven I tell you. I walked towards the doors and made it up to the hotel room without any hassle. I opened the door and saw Morgan laid out on her bed looking up at the ceiling. She was thinking. Which was never a good thing. She was either scheming something or wondering something, both horrible thing's.

"You okay Morg's?" I asked her. She shook her head as I looked over her.

"What's wrong?" I asked getting worried, this girl was my best friend.

"Nothing." She muttered easily. Lie.

"Morgan." I muttered.

"Nothing." She said raising her voice.

"Morgan." I said raising my voice also. She stood up with a sigh and looked at me.

"I has sex with Robert." She blurted out before burring her head in her arms. Oh shit.

_____________________________________

Alright here it goes! Chapter dedicated to @RebeccaSantos for commenting on my last chapter! Photo of Max. He is lovely!