~ • The Rain~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

Drip, drop, drip, drop

The sound of the rain already became the music of my life. It made me sad, happy and at the same time made me feel pain.

Because a two years ago, the man who was supposed to love me, the man who was supposed to be with me left me in a rainy night. He left without even telling why, without even saying goodbye, he just left and it was only the rain who comforted me that night...

"Aleyna, Sweetie"

A knock was heard from the door as I found my mom slowly making her way inside my room, I sat up from the bed and turned around since I was facing the windows earlier.

"Didn't I told you to get ready already? You're almost getting late at work" She smiled, my eyes automatically turned to the clock which displays 8:53.

I will not be counted late considering that I am the heir of Elite Empire, one of the most richest company there is. I am the only daughter, my older brother, Nathan was the fixed successor in the past but he felt that he wouldn't be happy with working as the CEO so he chose to give the position to me and went abroad to find what we really wants to be. I also have a younger brother, Andre, who is very much a lady killer, although he isn't a playboy I am glad that he still treats the ladies right rather than hurting them.

"Sorry, I just find the rain too calm. I forgot about the time"

Mom left the room as I did my morning rituals first before heading to the bathroom to take a bath, I changed into a fitted pink and white flowery dress and matched with my beige wedge. I went down for breakfast, noticing that dad was no where to be found, probably at work now where he's handling many paper works. Andre was also missing which made me raise my eye brow to my mother.

"Where's your favorite son mom? He'll be runing late as well"

Mom shooked her head and pointed at the stairs, which only means that he was still doing no-one-else-knows- what in his room. I didn't dare knock since I knew Andre wouldn't lock his door since he was quite careless, he doesn't really get mad if I try to pry on hia privacy as his friends were also mine.

The said boy was still on his bed holding his phone but he's already dressed in his professional attire, seems like he was texting someone as he has a big smile on his face. I instantly knew that it was one of his friends as there's no way that it was a girl since only 2 of his friends are quite playboys. Probably if I can name them well... Luhan and Xander... well that is something we shold talk about some other time.

"Dré, let's go" I said while spanking him on the head, he looks really happy, I wonder what his friends are up to later on.

I immediately head to my car, getting it ready so Andre and I could leave right away. Andre has his own car but since we kept going on the same company, we thought that it'll be more efficient to ride one car to go to the company and head back home.

"Who are you texting by the way? You seem to be to focused on it" By the time Andre got in the car, I immediately drove and went to the company.

"Chanyeol, he wants to have a party at his house later" That tall guy always manage to throw a party once in a month, he made sure to gather all his friends around since he misses them even after a month.

"Ah, he said you can come and join but incase you might feel like you're out of place, he prepared a room for you" I raised my eye brow, now who do these boys think they are? Why would I feel out of place?

"Out of place? Why? Who are the guests coming later?"

"Just the boys"

"Then why would I feel out place? It's not like I didn't know all of you" I asked, all of them were like little brothers to me, I really am close with their eldest, Xiumin and the most polite friend, Lay, the rest is quite distant to me but I'm still pretty close with them.