~ • The Broken Heart~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I dropped everything I have in my arms which was my wallet and my bag, tears were rolling down from my eyes, one by one it started to keep reminding me the pain I could feel right now. With every drop it just seemed to never end, the tears blurred my vision but I could still see his body frame. I felt so betrayed...

I can sense that he was suprised to see me by the look in his eyes, his eyes started going around, knowing that he got caught by me. His father seemed taken a back as well but he let us have our moment, I was stunned, I was so surprised to hear all of the things they talked about. The moment Blaze recovered from shock, he started to take small steps closer to me... but I couldn't bear to be this close to him... I can't even stand to see him...

"Aleyna wait!" I quickly turned my back and ran inside the elevator, I quickly closed the big doors and pressed the ground floor.

The 30th floor still can take time before I could finally reach the ground floor, I leaned on the wall and tried to fix myself, I tried to stop myself from crying before I look like a crazy woman. Luckily for me there were no other employees who rode the elevator, I was beginning to start breathing heavily, my whole head started to hurt as tears kept falling more and more. The pain was very unbearable, it kept giving me such a hard time...

By the time the elevator opened I immediately rushed outside the building and tried to stop a cab, I didn't bother looking for my car knowing that it will take so much time and that Blaze can easily catch up with me. Just when a cab stopped before me, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the building

"What do you think you're doing?! Let go of me this instant!" I asked trying to break free but his strength was too much for a girl like me, tears came pouring down like rain as I continued to breathe uneven... It really hurts so bad...

"I'm taking you home" He pulled me to his car and pushed me inside quickly on the passenger's seat and locked the door, he quickly entered the driver's seat and started to drive.

"Stop the car, I don't want to be with you" I tried opening the door but Blaze kept on locking it once again, I tried resisting, trying to get away from him but he kept locking me inside the car.

"I need to talk to you"

"Well I don't" I replied and crossed my arms, pain and sadness was lingering in my heart. Tears were once again forming in my eyes but I'm still trying to prevent them from falling. I don't want him to see me crying over him again... I look like a fool believing him...

"Aleyna please"

I didn't bother to look at him but I know that he's every desperate on talking to me. I kept looking at the surroundings while trying my hardest not to let out a loud sob, I bit my lower lip to stop myself from letting out sounds. I don't want him to hear about the pain I am feeling...

I feel so useless... I shouldn't have trusted him...

"Where are we going?!" I asked when I noticed that he was going on the wrong way, perpendicular from my house.

"I won't take you home, unless you'll talk to me"

Now looking at my surroundings I realized that we are going to go to his house, I felt the car slowly halting as we got closer to his house. I quickly reached for my phone inside my bag and starts calling my mom, I know she can help me and take me away from Blaze as I didn't want to be with him for now.He snatched the phone out from my grasp and kissed me harshly, I tried to break free but his strength has too much force. After a few seconds I regained my strength back and pushed him off me, I slapped his face and took a deep breath.