~ • The Business Man~

Blaze's P.O.V.

Its my 3rd day staying here and I can say that I've really began to feel like this house is my own, I know it might be fast but since I've stayed here before, since I've already been here before I just realized how comfortable it is here. This morning I woke up pretty early and decided to take the dogs on a walk, I still have almost 2 hours to spare before my intended meeting happens. While I was preparing the dogs, Aleyna also happens to wake up, I wanted to jog for a few minutes before I go to work so I'll ask her if she wanted to do as well.

"I'm walking the dogs, so they could familiarize their surroundings." I spoke while trying to pull their leash, even if Mongryong and Byul doesn't live here I still have the duty to walk them once a while so they wouldn't get very fat.

"Sure but count me in, I think you'll have a hard time keeping them still all by yourself" She chuckled, patting Mongryoung and Ginger's head.

Her morning glow is very different from her normal ones, she's very radiant and fun to be with no matter how sleepy she might appear given that she just woke up. Another thing I admire about hee is that she's not going crazy over make up, not like others who will put make up on their face the moment they wake up... I mean, shouldn't they just take a bath first and just apply make up when they're heading out?

"Give me Nabi and Byul's leash. I want to walk them" Here we go again, she's back in her child-like ways again, of course that starts with what she wants, what she gets.

I gave their leashes to her and slowly walked outside, I was holding Mongryong and Ginger which already knows the surroundings, they aren't going to make a fuss for sure but Byul and Nabi might do so. On our way to the park we talked about something and some nonsense things, fooling around still thinking like we're both kids.

I think the four dogs enjoyed it because they kept on pulling the both of us everywhere they want to go even if it was still a bit dark since the sun is still about to rise. Aleyna and I took a deep breath as we began to feel tired, a small chuckle appeared on her lips. We sat down on a swing and tied their leash beside the swing to have a few minutes of rest.

It was already 5:25 in the morning, so the sun is now finally going to rise. I've always wanted to watch the sun rise or even the sunset with someone whom I hold special with. Some of the people says that people who are special to you makes you feel enthralled whenever you both see the sunset or the sunrise... right now I've been only thinking of one woman whom I shall see the sunset with...

A few minutes later, the sun finally starts to rise. Aleyna opened her eyes slowly to see the warm and red-oranged sky, a very pleasing simper was plastered on her face. We admired the sun rise, while I both admired the beauty before me and the beauty beside me. She looks so happy, so surprised when she saw how beautiful it was, that smile was what had been tempting me to do everything just for me to have a glimpse of that smile once again.

After a few minutes, I knew we needed to go back home, we still need to eat, take a bath and head to our office before we get late. The moment we came home we did exactly what we're supposed to do and decided to just leave the dogs roaming around the house, for sure they wouldn't do much damage... I really hope they won't as Aleyna and I head to the car and to the company.

"What are you thinking about so deep?"

Om the way there Aleyna had been having a never ending sigh, her eyes couldn't even focus on something as she looked really stressed and confused on what to do. I don't know it it's about business problems but I wamt her to know that I'm here and I'll willing to help.

"They might see us together again, don't you think we should worry about it?"

"Whatever happens, no matter how many rumors may come , as long as we both know the truth as long as we both know each other then we shouldn't worry about anything else" Her calm smile appeared again, this time I felt so happy to calm her down even with simple words like that.