~ • The Cuties~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

Blaze drove me back home before 4 in the afternoon, I waved goodbye and thanked him for taking me out for breakfast. Once I got back home, I quickly placed Nabi on the floor while she roams around the house probably wondering where she is now. When Ginger walked towards me, she quickly walked towards Nabi's direction and stared at her. At first I was a little nervous, if ever they'll try to kill each other or fight with each other. But surprisingly after their 'staring' competition, they actually started fooling around the house.

"What's with the new dog? She looks really cute" Andre came to view, he immediately scooped Nabi in his arms as well as Ginger and then plopped down on the couch. He got home pretty early, that's a surprise, maybe dad gave him some free time and less work.

"She's Nabi. I got her as a gift, that friend suddenly bought her for me"

"Who is this friend? Can I know the name?" Andre asked, he turned to me very sharply, almost as if he already knew who gave her to me.

"You don't know him" I argued, there's no way he wouldn't be able to guess right, I have many friends which Andre can pin point to.

"Sure I don't"

I opened my eyes and realized that it was already morning, I smiled thinking that my puppies will come and pester me all day but none of them came to me. I looked around my room, trying ti look for them, but they were no where to be found. Strange, I remember placing them in my room before falling asleep, there's no way Andre will take them from my room, he usually wakes me up before he plays with them.

I went down, hoping to see them playing in the living room, but not even Andre could be seen. He probably went to work even weekends, he's getting more and more serious about work and his studies. My mind went back to the puppies and immediately I could hear their happy barks, it came from the backyard and their noises got louder whenever I walk nearer... there's no way Aunt Maria will try to play with them, she's usually asleep by this time.

Hundred of reasons came to my mind, probably a bulgar... now being thought of that, I think I already know who is the one behind the doors and the 'bulgar' I thought there is in our house. I slowly opened the door and a very familiar back was shown before me, peacefully and happily playing with the puppies.

"Blaze? What are you doing here?"

The man I was talking about suddenly turned around, a quite shocked look appeared on his face as his eyes focused on mine. For a minute we both stared at each other, he seemed taken a back to see me but recovered once he realized that I was waiting for him to speak.

"I forgot to give this to you yesterday, I customized that personally for Nabi"

He handed me a small blue velvet box, it has a sign about pet accessories so I know that it was for Nabi and he had also explained that to me. I opened the box and smiled, the collar color was a dark pink a bit coral in color and her name was engraved on a small heart shaped platinum.

"Thank you, you didn't have to but I am grateful"

We shared small smiles before I decided to get the puppies' shampoo and soap to give them a bath, it's been a week since I gave Ginger a bath plus I probably won't have more time to give them a bath next week so I think today is a good thing. Besides I can have Blaze to help as well, the two of them could really be handfull.

"What are you doing?"

Blaze appeared behind me, watching me as I slowly opened the faucet and connected a hose, I'll probably open the water sprinkle as well to help me bath the two and water the plants as well.