~ • Special Chapter~

Here's your request anneraven_

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I sighed and rubbed my temples in stress, this is the thing I'm talking about.... this is why I don't want to get married because this is what they are planning to do with us...

"Come on dear, focus on your honeymoon with Blaze!" Mom said through the phone while I was busy covering myself because of the clothes mom packed me. All of them we're nightgowns and lingeries, do they seriously want me to wear these only? It looks like I can go on and wear nothing at all!

"Once you're back I want another grandchild" Mrs. Byun said on the phone. Blaze was probably sleeping in the bedroom while I'm still here, being dizzy in the bathroom because of their request and the reality happening now.

"But mom, how can I focus on our honeymoon when I still have a kid here with me? And where are my things seriously?" I asked getting irritated because of the cold wind fundling on my body. Blaze here kept on jumping around and being all childish... sometimes he's also a problem and it feels like as if I am taking care of 3 children instead of 2.

"Good luck dear, don't worry Paige and Yohan are safe with us" Mr. Byun suddenly interrupted but I can't really trust them, motherly instict I guess.

"Goodbye, do what I told you Aleyna" Dad then said, are they seriously doing this for me or for Blaze?! It's obvious thet they're favoring him.

"Bye" With one last heaved of breath, I gathered my courage and went out of the bathroom seeing Blaze comfortably lying on the bed. I covered myself more with the robe I kept on wearing earlier.

"What are you doing?" I asked seeing the tables with wine and glasses on the corner.

"Preaparing for our night" he smiled, surely he's up to something.

"And you're doing this because...?" I asked, sitting on the bed when he stood up.

"Come on Aya! Are you still mad at me? Come on I'll show you how much I love you" He started walking closer to me but I didn't show that I was getting a bit intimidated.

"You just want to get laid"

"Okay, that was my plan but Aya mom is waiting for another child" Is he seriously making that as an excuse?

Because it's not working...

"Mom is waiting for another child or you are waiting for another make out all night?" I crossed my arm and raised my brow, I surely know how to play with his tricks.

"Aya"

"What? It's true!" I smiled seeing his now serious face, he starts leaning towards me until I voluntarily wrapped my arms on his neck but still not reacting on his sudden action.

"I swear if you leave me hangging, I'll do you all night long until you can't walk"

••••••••••••••••••••

"Aya are you pregnant?"

That was the first thing mom asked when we arrived at the airport. It was a tiring week for us, going on the beach, ridding horses and bungee jumping. Luckily Blaze revealed that my clothes were inside his luggage, he told me that after our first night which I might add that I didn't want to share because of what happened.

"Mom!" I half whispered and half shouted. Why would she ask me that in a very open and crowded place?! My mom is seriously weird.

"Come on, we told you to give us a grandchild!" Blaze's mom, which I call her now as mom whinned, are they seriously adults?

"Mom, I just want to have a time with my wife not to make another child. I've seen how hard and tired Aya is having Paige and Yohan, for now I want to see them grow up before having another member in the family" I smiled at Blaze's words as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So... nothing happened?"

I shooked my head in embarassment when dad, my own dad asked us that in the middle of a fucking ariport where anyone can hear us! Why do they want to have another grandchild when they already have 2? Specifically a girl and a boy, what more could they ever ask for? Well... something happened on our first day but we took precautions, just like what Blaze said, we want to wait for the twins to grow up before having another family member.

"Dad!" This time Blaze scowled

"Come on Blaze! I thought you're going to grant our wish?" His dad then asked, feeling a bit shy and all, I just decided to go home since I want to see the kids.

"Let's just go home first, I want to see my children" Blaze squeezed my hand as we went home to our new called home.

It was a gift from our parents and from our friends also, they helped our parents in choosing some furnitures and ornamental plants. In the babies room, Jessica and Celestine helped us because they are obviously moms already. The twins were growing up so fast in just a blink of an eye so we decided to get them one room for the both of them since they still might cry and wake up in the middle of the night.

"Hey Paige, Hi Yohan" I silently beamed at them when I saw them sleeping very peacefully, Dad decided to place the babies room just beside our room, with a door connecting our room to them for easy and better acess.

"Blaze, Aleyna you two should rest. It's been a rough week for the both of you, just handle them tomorrow" Mom suddenly knocked on the door softly as she noticed that the twins were sleeping. Although I still want to watch them, my eyes are getting all droppy and my body felt a bit tired. I don't know if I just really am tired or just felt a bit jetlagged.

"We will mom, thanks" Blaze assisted me inside our room because I was already stumbling a few seconds earlier.

"They seems to be fine without us" I said, resting my head on Blaze's chest. We were in a half lying half sitting on the bed with me beside him. Blaze was playing with my hair and kept on tucking it behind my ear.

"No they're not, whatever happens they'll always look for their parents" He stared at me and gave me a kiss on my forhead.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you when you were having a hard time carrying the twins. I-" I kissed him passionately, completely shuting him up from blabbering about how sorry he was. I placed my hand on his cheeck and deepened the kiss for a while, then I decided to pull away.

"I love you" I whispered, pecking him again

"You know... Thinking about it... Let's grant their request" I looked at him for a while trying to understand what he was saying then after a few seconds it clicked, I smiled cheeckily at him and pinched his nose a bit.

"What happened to those words you said on the airport?" I asked silently giggling at his sudden change of mind, I was waiting for an answer but he kissed me instead.

"I love you too"