~ • The Denial~

Blaze's P.O.V.

She smiled, looking surprised and happy to see me. Her eyes then focused on Aleyna and turned shocked...

"Hanna" Aleyna and I uttered, great! Aleyna might be also surprised to see her here, I just couldn't understand why she suddenly appeared at this moment.

"Oh? Aleyna? Blaze? You know Hanna?" Uncle asked me, I slowly nod my head and faced Aleyna. She was looking at me then to Hanna and then vice versa.

"No mom, I don't know her personally but I've read her name in the news before" She explained, even Hanna was shocked to hear her words... she denied.

"Are you sure? It seems like I've seen her be with you before"Auntie spoke, trying to think about the possible incident when she saw them together.

"It probably was just a coincidence, maybe we just met at the mall and you've seen us there together"

"Can I just go outside for a walk maybe? Just going to freshen up a bit, I feel a bit suffocated" She added then stared at me for a bit.

"Are you okay? Do you need medicine? Water?"

"I'm fine, just a hit of air will cure me. Excuse me" She walked past Hanna and a dumbfounded Hanna was starring right back at me, mirroring the same expression I have on my face.

"So Hanna its nice to meet you, sorry if my daughter suddenly left like that she's quite not feeling well these days" Auntie started a friendly talk, smiling professionally and kindly to Hanna.

"It's okay Mrs. Kim, I understand"

"Well first of all, it's my pleasure to meet the CEO of the best and popular rising company Elite Empire and Du Vin Classics. I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with your family in Radiant Resort. So to make it short I would like to welcome you in our resort and please enjoy your stay here" She bowed for a bit then started shaking their hands.

"We will surely enjoy it here. So Blaze as you said you know her do please take a good care of her" Uncle said while pointing his index finger to me

"Please Mr. Kim you sound like my dad" Hanna chuckled, Auntie and Uncle then exited the room but before everyone could Nathan patted me on my shoulder and drew his face closer to mine

"If you deeply regretted leaving my sister, don't you ever try to do something that will hurt her again"

I was left dumbfounded at his words, I didn't expect him to tell me that but I was half thankful because instead of getting angry at me and killing me, he gave me the chance to prove myself worthy of even just being his friend.

Hanna and I was left here only exchanging looks while a pregnant atmosphere surrounding us. She sat down on the couch and stared outside, basically this office room has walls although half of the walls are glass, meaning that the room was a perfect spot for sight seeing because you can perfectly see the sunset above the pool when you open the blinds that covers the glass window.

"She's mad isn't she?" She asked while pointing at the pool, Aleyna was sitting peacefully there, her back was facing us.

"No, I think she's just surprised"

"That was not I saw in Nathan's eyes, seems like he knew that you were in contact with me throughout your whole stay in the States"

"You know I had to, your parents trust me so much not to hurt you" I spoke softly, I know how much guilty she is about what happened in the past.

"Yet you hurted the woman you love"

"Was I wrong? Did I choose to do something bad? To choose you than her?" My question got us very serious, it is a very sensitive topic for the both of us.

"So, how's life here after going back? Did something change?" She asked while I quietly nod

"It was good, I met the boys again although I stayed in Aleyna's house for a week-"

"You stayed in their house for a week?!!"

"Tell me more about it" She told me, I stared at her.

"I guess she's not mad at me but she's mad at you. Am I right?" She stood up and crossed her arm infrot of me while I just siletly nod

"Avoiding me, giving me a cold shoulder, replying short words, but she took care of me when I became sick. I know that she's having a hard time that is why I just couldn't approach her and speak to her right away"

"She didn't listen to me when I tried to tell her why you kept contacting me but not her, she was just so broken, crying ever so hardly to the point that she almost passed out. I felt so guilty, I didn't know that she'll be so hurt, it wasn't my fault but it felt like it did because it was my father's wish to pair you up with me"

"I told him so many times that you have a girlfriend that was why I was so shocked that you started contacting me when you suddenly moved to the States. I didn't know why you didn't tell her about you leaving or why did you stoo contacting her, but clearly Blaze she got the wrong reason"

"You know..." She trailed while walking towards the door

"I'm going to talk to her" I quickly grabbed her arm and tried to pull her inside, there's no way I'm going to let her speak to Aleyna. She might only just make her misunderstood more than what had already happened.

"What?" She asked confused

"Don't talk to her"

"How can you resolve your problem if you're not going to talk to each other? Gosh, what is this? Hide and seek? You don't want to talk to each other, well I'm going to hear her opinions also." She sighed, taking off my grip from her arm. She wanted to talk to Aleyna to make her understand what really happened in the past...

"Now, all I want you to do is to watch everything in this room and don't listen to our conversation" She closed the door shut. I took a deep breath and saw her making her way towards Aleyna. I just hope that Hanna is here with a good reason and cause.