~ • The Sudden Shopping~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

It was late by the time I got home, Andre on the other hand got home really early. He didn't even tell me the exact reason why and he just walked out of the office, it's almost as if he was in a hurry... but maybe not. I got home at exactly 7, I was feeling so hungry so I wanted to order something outside but I saw Nathan who had just finished cooking. The food smells delicious!

"You don't have any work today? I thought you already started your shift at Celestine's hospital?" But back to my brother, I was so confused on what he's doing here. As far as I know all surgeons must be staying in their small apartment near the hospital so that they will come to the emergency room right away when an emergency surgery might be needed.

"I did, Celestine is on duty, she said I should go home and rest because today I have 4 scheduled operations tomorrow"

I disregarded my questions and just went to my room first to change my clothes, I wanted to call Andre so we all could eat dinner at the same time since mom was already asleep in her room when I knocked, same as dad who probably was really tired. The moment I entered Andre's room, her wasn't there, the room was untouched and even was cold which meant he didn't even come home, also I remembered I didn't notice his car at the parking lot... where is he?

I walked down the stairs and tried to call Andre, he's not answering his phone no matter how many times I tried. I got very nervous so I sat on the chair and asked Nathan if he possibly knows where Andre might be.

"Andre isn't home? I thought he's busy studying? He went home early today"

"I thought he was with you so I didn't bother asking him, he called me earlier to tell me that he'll come home late" He called him earlier? And he'll come home late? Why? What was happening?

"He's not hiding something is he? Did he tell you something?" Nathan shooked his head as he presents me his very delicious cooked food, it was pasta and I'm very much craving them these days. I could the cook something delicious and quite long to cook because I am very busy...

"Nothing, he's been acting secretive lately, I don't know why but don't you think he's probably dating someone? Has be ever expressed possessiveness over a certain girl?"

A girl? My ears seemed to pick that word out... well that made me stop eating and also start thinking... Andre has been never close with other girls before, never did he introduce me to models and other things as he said he wants to study first and work hard but then... the only girl that he's shown possessiveness...

"Hanna? He likes her?"

Nathan turned to me in confusion, but before he could speak a car honking from outside took our curiousness away. He was looking a bit happy, maybe now that I can be able to ask my younger brother numerous questions and stop bugging my eldest brother.

"Here he is, ask him whatever you want. I'll head to my room, goodnight"

Nathan walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead before he walked towards the staircase and left me all alone. After a few minutes of eating, Andre finally came to the door, wearing his same clothes he wore today but he looked a bit relaxed when he knows I'm going to keep asking him non stop.

"Where have you been? It's late and you got off from work very early"

"Something just came up, I forgot to tell you earlier but I did say to Nathan that I'll be coming home a bit late" He placed his bag down on the couch before proceeding to sit beside me as he also started to eat, good thing Nathan prepared one for Andre in case he might get home as well.

"Are you dating someone?"

Andre looked at me for a moment, smiling cheekily as he chewed the pasta for minute. His eyes looked at me with a small hint of mischievousness and a bit of teasing before he finally spoke.