~ • The Weird Happenings~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I fluttered my eyes open and got welcomed by the warm and beautiful rays that were slipping on the blinds. I did my morning rituals and took a bath inside the bathroom. It's Saturday today, dad told me not to go to work which made me feel a bit surprised but nonetheless I took it as my resting time and just plan to enjoy the day. Strange, I don't hear any loud sounds coming from Andre's room, Andre usually plays a very loud music just to wake me up when its already past 9.

I looked at the wall clock and it says that its already 10:30, I quickly shrugged it off and went down. There in the middle of our living room stood a dress holder with the red gown I was fantasizing yesterday, I went infront of it and smiled... but I don't remember placing it here...

"Aleyna" Hannah suddenly showed up infront of our door and went towards me. She was wearing a blueish dress which fits her body perfectly, her hair was curled at the ends while the upper was braided in waterfall braid.

"Hannah? Why are you here?" She ran towards me as I greeted her with a hug, I don't know what she's doing here. As far as I know she should be working at the resort and handling it... why is she here?

"Why do you think?"

"Why ask me back? I was asking you"

"I just came here as I wanted to see you, I got so excited when I spent time with you yestersay and since it's your day off today I was wondering if you'll want to accompany me again today?"

Shopping again?! Goodness I wanted sleep more than anything in this world, I don't think I can stand walking around the high building just to look for clothes for almost half an hour. I don't understand why others take a liking on doing that but for me I'll only take one hour to find half of my favorite clothes.

"Can't you let me rest for a day Hannah? I'm so tired and I just wanted sleep" I plopped back on the couch as I planned to sleep there, my room is quite stuffy plus if no one is in the house than I'll gladly lie down to where I want.

"You're going to want to sleep on this day? We're you serious about it?"

"Why? Should I be celebrating something today?" Hannah looked at me deadpanned, she looks so shocked to even make her jaw drop... what's wrong?...

This girl is getting weird, she came barging in my house without informing me, now she wants to ask me out to go shopping and then now she's thinking that I am ridiculous when all I wanted to do was to sleep?... Just what the heckis wrong with her? Something's fishy about Hannah...

"Have you seen Andre or Nathan?" I asked, maybe she knows where those two idiots are. I'm really going to get mad at the both of them for leaving me alone here.

"Hmm? No, I don't know where those 2 are but they told me that you should wear this"

She pointed at the gown as I looked at her weirdly and crossed my arms... why on earth should I wear that gown today?

"Why would I wear that? Mind sharing your thoughts?" I asked trying to tell her that she should tell me their plans.

"What thoughts? I don't know why those two wanted to see you wearing this wonderful dress but I got orders and I need to do that" Hannah said while pushing me and the gown to the staircase and up to my room.

"What orders exactly? What are you hiding from me?"

"Would I be hiding something if I look pissed like this? Believe me I don't know what those two are up to, they just called me to make sure you really do wear this today"

So Andre and Nathan talked to her? Where are those two and what are they planning? They're going to get it from me when I see them tonight.

"No more questions young mistress, wear that dress and then I'll receive the next order from them"

"Tell me honestly Hannah before I do whatever you tell me, what the heck are they planning?" Last chance Hannah, please tell me as I really wouldn't stop pestering you until you answer me. She looks so annoyed at my questions already so I think she's going to tell me sooner or later.

"Can't you just listen to me for once Aleyna? Please just this once don't ask anymore questions and do whatever I say"

I sighed, feeling a bit sorry for her, only a bit, usually when I know that there's a secret between my friends and they wouldn't tell me I will really pester them nonstop just so they could finally spill the beans and so I would know. This time Hannah seems hard headed so, okay, I'll stop asking for a minute and then change and follow whatever she wants me to do. Later on I will really do everything just to make her tell me. After I finished changing I went outside only to see Hannah already waiting for me inside... Blaze's car?

"Hannah? Isn't this Blaze's car?" I asked while entering the car, I'm sure this is his, even the plate number is the same... why does Hannah have this?

"Yup, he said I can borrow his car" Hannah replied nonchalantly...

I think I need to ask her a question...

"Can you answer me seriously for one time? Just this once, tell me truthfully and then I'll stop myself from asking any more questions"

"Fire it on"

"Are you dating Blaze for real?"

Hannah turned to me abruptly, good thing she still isn't drivimg because if ever she is then we are probably in danger or had collided by another car by now... goodness... was my question that shocking?

"If you are getting very jelly then right at this moment record my voice because I really wouldn't date him even if my dad keep trying to push me to him. He's only yours and as far as I know your relationship still needs explanations in each side. Now did that answer your question?"

I keep my mouth shut as she booted up the engine and started driving, I didn't try to pester her more as we really might get in an accident if I wouldn't stop surprising her.

"Besides, don't you think I'm starting to have a liking to your brother? He's actually quite cool rather than always being annoying"

"Would you even believe me if I say that I don't believe whatever you're telling me?" Hannah smiled as I gave her a pointed look, if she thinks I'll easily believe her then that's a lie.

"Don't you like me for Andre? No wait, I'll rephrase that. Don't you like Andre for me? Come on as my friend isn't it good for me to have someone you already know and trust as someone who can love me for the rest of my life?"

"You talking like this makes my hunch feel more right, there's something you're hidding from me. You hate Andre to the guts so why spill and tell me you like him as your husband?"

"Are we really that impossible?" I sighed at her question... it's not that they are not a match... but the timing is very weird...

"Love is inevitable, you wouldn't know to whom you'll fall for but I hope it's for the best"

"Where are we going really?" I asked, wanting to know every secret she has.

"You said no more questions"

"I thought you forgot"

After that none of us really talked, minutes later we arrived in a parlor shop that looks kinda empty?

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim, please seat here and I'll do you make-up and hair" the parlor owner told me, I stared at Hannah and obeyed the owner. Minutes later the owner told me to go outside and have a very wonderful day today.

My hair were curled and a simple and light make-up are perfectly fit for me.

"So, where are we up ti next Mrs. Andre Kim?"

"You'll see sister in law"

"Claimed it as yours? Something's definitely weird"

Hannah and I entered the car again but this time I didn't ask any questions any more knowing that she'll not answer me anyway. The car stopped at the entrance of Elite Empire, our company, Hannah assisted me and walked towards the lobby. We stood up infront of the lounge room with it's door close, she said she needs to do something important then left me standing cluelessly there.

Then the lounge door started to open....