~ • The Flaming Anger~

Blaze's P.O.V.

I thought I will be loosing stock holders and project deals with our clients but good thing they were all able to give me aother chance, they heard about what happened even if I didn't explain anything. It seems like Hannah's father was the one who told them about what happened, he made some arrangements and told me that they will be meeting me probably today or in the next few days to discuss about our deals.

"Thank you Mr. Song, I'll be meeting you tomorrow. Thank you" I dropped the call and a commotion was already unveiled before me. Andre was looking so angry as he tries to talk to my secretary who seems like didn't want to let him in because of his looks, I probably know why he's acting like this but I can't risk anything...

"I said let me meet him!"

The glass door flew open, it was shaking and almost got broken into pieces with the force Andre exterted. He immediately stood before me, looking so angry, in the back of his mind I know he's probably trying to think of way on how to kill me fast

"Sir I'm so sorry, he just barged in so angrily I can't do anything"

"It's okay Anne, please return to your desk, I'll handle him" She eyed Andre for a minute before following my orders, she kept staring at me once in a while to probably know when to call the security guards to escort Andre out.

I didn't say anything, I didn't do anything, basically I was just waiting for Andre to speak, to tell me what he wants and maybe I'll be able to give him answers. I honestly admit that there was something wrong, I can't just tell him what I know knowing how he'll tell Aleyna everything... and if he does that he'll ruin the plan I have...

"Where's Hannah?"

"Why do you care?" A strong and hard punch landed on my face, I turned around and saw Andre aiming another punch towards me but I never fought back.

"What do you mean why do I care?! My sister got worried for the both of you yet you treated her like shit?! She waited for you last night if you're going to call or text her yet you're asking me why do I care?! Are you really that ignorant?!!!"

Another hard punch landed on my cheek, I backed a way a little bit and held my cheek, a stinging pain appeared. There was a pinch of blood stain on my left cheek, I smirked and glared at him. He's taking out his anger on me but it wasn't purely just his anger, he was angry at me because of Aleyna... because she's probably hurting by now...

"I'll ask you once again, where is Hannah?" He grabbed my collar and pushed me on the desk, his anger was slowly rising up and I can really feel it. His eyes were glaring at me in a silent killer way, almost throwing daggers and lazers at me.

That time I knew I probably messed up, not only did I hurt Aleyna but I probably made Andre mad as heck. He doesn't understand things and I myself doesn't understand as well but I know I need to do something, anything just to help Hannah...

"Sir-" The door opened with Anne and some security guards trying to take Andre away from me, before they could even touch Andre and make the matters more worse, I held my hand up and stopped them from doing so.

"I'm fine, no need for the securities. It's okay"

Anne reluctantly wanted to leave but followed my orders, they closed the door shut but made sure to keep looking at me in case that Andre might try to do something which can harm me greatly. Of couse I don't want anything like that to happen, I don't want to cause conflict between my friend and I so I wanted to handke this is a calm state.

"Back off Andre, hands off me" I said pushing him away, he calmed down a little bit and heaved a sigh.

With his broad mindedness I knew I had to tell him what I know, hopefully he'll be able to understand my decisions. I walked out of my office and into the elevator, seemingly telling him to follow but he didn't get it.