~ • The Fun That Turned Out Wrong~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I was busy playing with my phone when someone entered my room, that person sat beside me and pulled my phone from my grasp. Now I was enjoying the whole day, thinking that I wouldn't ever be rudely interrupted by someone when this someone decided to ruin my plans of just relaxing, I can fee my blood pressure rising as his usual annoying self came back to life.

The heavy rain lasted until midnight, to think that I was still awake between 2 to 3 was very insanitable, I couldn't sleep because the dogs were all crying and scared. Blaze probably was awake as well since we both have the same amount of dogs, but with his energy today I guess the dogs didn't even bother him one bit... poor dogs...

"Blaze? What are you doing here? Do you need anything?" I asked as I starred at him, rolling my eyes for a while as I gave him a pointed look.

"Auntie called me, she wanted to talk to me. She asked me where I was and was worried so I told her I'm with you, she got the shock of her life now she wants to talk to me" He spoke while casually scrolling through something on my phone as if he was the one who owns it.

"Why was she shocked? And why does she need to talk to you? It's not like it's your first time staying here"

I can say one thing about jealousy, that is what I could feel whenever my mom prefers Blaze than me. In every day of my life when we were kids, mom makes it a point that I will spend the rest of my time with Blaze even if it means seeing him everyday or getting locked in one room with him. Mom loves Blaze that much as if he was her own son, which I cannot understand as what was lovable in this guy... I can't seem to find one...

"It is my first time to stay here" I raised my brow, this isn't his first time staying here. He didn't have an accident in the States didn't he? He still remembers all of us, it's impossible for him to have amnesia...

"It was not, you've been here many times when Andre-"

"It's the first time you've invited me to stay here after 2 years"

My mind seemed to freeze, shock was evident as I've never thought that he's going to suddenly bring that topic up right now where in I thought we we're getting along quite fine. It's not that I am wanting to put barricades on our friendship but I couldn't help but to freeze up and act all awkward whenever that topic got brought up, there's something about that incident... that I never wanted to remember...

"Have you played with the dogs? Are they hungry?" I asked, beaming with a small smile. I know I am giving and showing him a facade, not because I wanted to chance the subject and to tell him that I wasn't affected, but because I don't want to let him in, to let him know what my fears are, to let him know things that someone might use against me in the future to hurt me...

"I already took care of them, don't worry"

"Well then please give my phone back" I kneeled on the bed as I took small inches to get closer to him, he was sitting all proudly at the edge of my bed and a seemigly triumphant smirk smeared across his face.

"Wait, I'll just look for something"

The moment I was about to get a hold of my phone, Blaze suddenly held both of my hands and pinned them on the bed as he tood up and even raised his hand as he held my phone. I quite began to feel very annoyed, since he keeps annoying me every time, he just smiled as he watched me give him the annoyed ugly face he must've wanted to see... I don't even understand why he wants attention... it's not like he haven't had any attention since he was young...

"Blaze, give it to me" I said while I kept on reaching for my phone, he on the other hand kept on walking round my room in circles, making me harder to get it since he is tall not to mention his tall legs that gave him more advantage to have a very long step.