~ • The Secret~

Blaze's P.O.V.

There's nothing that could ever make you happy than to be back at your hometown, nothing could ever compare to the way all your memories came crashing back to you.

After two years of studying in the States due to my father's wish, it's good to say that those hellish 2 years had finally come to an end. Being the heir of Du Vin Classics isn't really a good thing, just like me, I am having a hard time following all my father's orders just for me to inherit the company once he thinks I'm already capable of handling the company.

I had just arrived at the airport and I contacted dad, I told him to send Chanyeol here of course with the help of Mr. Park since they were great friends since young. They probably told him to fetch one of their investors just to not spill the surprise of me finally coming back home. I knew Chanyeol wouldn't dare tell anyone that I came back unless they really tried to bug him and push him to his limit.

There was a tall tower standing away from where the people were usually welcomed by their own family members, this just implies that this friend of mine never changed even after 2 years. I slowly walked towsrds him and realized that he's busy playing a game in his phone, he didn't even notice me standing beside him...

"Do you have a light?" I asked, clearing my throat and trying to make it easier for him to recognize me but what he did made my jaw drop as he didn't even try to look at me and kept his eyes fixed on his phone.

"Sorry bro, I don't smoke" He is hopeless I say...

"Sure you don't?"

"I told you- Blaze?!"

He got annoyed once he suddenly lost in the game, knowing him if he got at least a bit distracted and lost in a game he will surely kill you. Now that was what he was going to do as he slowly turned to me to yell but stopped when he finally saw my smiling face... he still didn't change...

"Your eyes matched Kyungsoo now, good thing you're taller than him, I can still distinguish you from him"

"What the fuck are you doing here?! Are you back?! For good?" Wow, what a great welcome? Being greeted by your bestfriend with a bad word, anyway since he looks stunned he suddenly patted my back and hugged me, a manly hug everyone.

"I'm back for good"

"I still can't believe it! This needs a celebration!" He pulled out his phone and started typing, sending a message to someone. But before he could tell anyone about me being here, I stopped him from doing so because I know what their reactions will be.

"Don't call the boys, just the two of us"

"Why not? They'll be happy to see you. We missed you so much, I'm sure Sehun will cry once he sees you as well as Tao"

"But Andre? Do you think he'll be happy to know that I'm back?" That statement managed to shut the hyped tower up and thought for a moment.

"Let's get you first back to your house, so this is the reason why my father sent me here"

I just smiled, knowing how manipulative our fathers can be, that is the main reason why Chanyeol and I became friends as well. He drove me back to my house, which I was only greeted by some of our maids, mom probably went to the company to stop herself from being lonely.

Well I only have 2 brothers, they are only 2 years apart from each other and are still pretty much still in college that is why sometimes mom goes to the company to be with dad or to possible help him even for a few hours or so. They could be dumb and dumber at times but overall they are very attractive in the eyes of everyone in their school.