~ • The Sickness~

Hannah's P.O.V.

My patience was really running out, I've been waiting for Blaze to go here. I wanted Aleyna and Blaze to talk and to understand each other, I never wanted to destroy their relationship but the damage is already done.

I called them both last night and told them to meet me at the cafe, I didn't tell them that the one they'll be meeting is each other. So right now I am just hiding behind the bush as I tried to wait for the both of them to come here.

It's been a few minutes past the time I gave them both and they're still not here, I tried to wait for a few minutes. The sunlight made it so hot for me, I don't know why but my vision keeps getting blurry and I kept sweating...

"Hannah"

I turned around and saw Andre looking worriedly at me, I was confused on what he was doing here, I wanted to ask him. I shifted my gaze but suddenly my vision started to become blur, my breathing got very uneven. Andre came towards me in a hurry, grabbing me and supporting my legs, I held Andre's wrist and rested my head on his chest.

"A-Are you okay?"

He asked worriedly, he probably noticed how unstable I am. I didn't answer anything but I felt him unclasped my grip from his wrist and placed them behind my back. He pulled me for a hug and tried to make me comfortable. After a while, the symptoms faded so I pulled back and thanked him.

"Thanks, and sorry if-"

"It's okay, you seem pale. Are you okay?" He asked I nodded my head and tried to find Blaze or even Aleyna.

"Uhm, thanks for the bracelet anyways. Aleyna told me you bought it for me" he rubbed the back of his nape and sheeplishly smiled, he looks so cute but I know that he's more handsome...

"Well-" I was about to answer him when Blaze suddenly came to view. Right now we're both outside the cafe when we were supposed to meet inside, it was a bad timing for Blaze to see me outside the cafe... he shouldn't have seen me here...  goodness..

"Hannah"

"Blaze"

"Andre, where's your sister?" Blaze went beside me and asked Andre. I blankly stared at him while the later looked uncomfortable, maybe they're still having a hard time asking Aleyna to talk to Blaze but I know that Andre is also trying his best.

"She's still at home, she did told me that she'll be meeting with Hannah here so I just came to see her"

Blaze looked his watch and grabbed my hand, he pulled me away from Andre, probably to scold me knowing that I planned everything but the dizziness suddenly comes back.

"Aleyna" I heard him mumble. My vision started to spin and the only thing I could feel is the tight grip of Blaze on my arm, he was pulling me harsly, he didn't know so I held into his arm and stoped walking. Blaze halted and faced me, I kept on catching my breath then suddenly everything becomes black.

Blaze's P.O.V.

Hannah told me to come at a cafe early, she probably wanted me to talk to Aleyna as I Andre informed me about where Aleyna was supoosed to go today. I was going to get angry at Hannah for trying to pry on my own problem but when I got to the cafe I saw her getting pale and resting on Andre's chest.

I pulled her away from Andre, thinking that something might be wrong. All of a sudden I saw Aleyna's car parking at the parking lot, she's on the other side so she probably didn't see us.

All of a sudden Hannah starts to do unusuall things, she held held onto my arm so I halted and faced her. I saw her breathing hardly then she passed out. I panicked a little but it's a good thing that before she passed out she held onto me so I catched her before she fell on the cold hard floor.

Andre seemed very confused and worried so he helped me carry Hannah inside my car, he wanted to come with me but I told him to just stay and tell Aleyna what happened.

As much as possible I didn't want him to take Aleyna to the hospital, we still don't know what's happening to Hannah but I will inform him what happened to her when I get on the hospital.

I rushed her to the hospital and towards the Emergency Room but they refused to let me in. They wheeled Hannah's body inside the emergency room as I remained outside, I didn't know what to do and Andre kept calling me the same as Aleyna, she probably knew what happened by now and wanted to know where Hannah probably is.

"Hello? Mr. Yoo, I-i... There's something you need to know, It's about Hannah" I called Hannah's dad and sat on the bench near the emergency room. A few minutes later, Mr. and Mrs. Yoo arrived in a panicked mode.

"Blaze where's my daughter?" She asked, I took a glance towards the room and the doctor went out the exact time.

"Blaze?"

"Celestine?"

We looked at each other, shocked. She'll be the one handling Hannah? But she's a general surgeon... what kind of sickness does Hannah have?

"Celestine, H-how's my d-daughter?" Mrs. Yoo asked shakingly, Mr. Yoo took a deep breath and patted his wife's shoulders.

Celestine looked worried and sad, shooking her head and closing her eyes in desperation.

Something's wrong... I can feel it...