~ • The Unmasked Secret~

Blaze's P.O.V.

I thought I was going crazy seeing how weak and vulnerable Hannah is, she suddenly started breathing heavily and dizziness came to her as well. For a moment I thought my mind was blank, as if it was covered in pure darkness, I wasn't able to think clearly but good thing it came to me that I needed to rush her to the hospital. If Andre wasn't there I probably wouldn't know what to do because of shock, it was a good thing that he was there knowing very well that Andre can handle his sister well.

Several thoughts entered my mind at once by the time Hannah's parents arrived, we all are gathered at the emergecy room where Hannah is currently being checked. I kept receiving calls from Andre but most of them came from Aleyna, I just realized that Hannah was actually planning to make Aleyna and I meet today. She wanted the both of us to talk and to finally settle things for this miserable painful past to end.

I was happy to have Hannah as a friend, sure in the past I was very reluctant to go to the States because I know I needed to leave Aleyna. But the thought of someone dying, of a life being wasted when I can save her compares nothing to someone with a broken heart. I know Aleyna might hate me for doing so but I just can't bear goimg to the States with her, I know I wouldn't be able to help and focus on Hannah's recovery if the love of my life comes with us. I know I wouldn't be much help to Hannah if Aleyna was there...

The emergency room door opened and revealed a surprised looking Celestine, she stared at me for a good minute before turning her attention to the worried parents. I suddenly became so nervous, there's a possibility that Celestine might tell what happened today to Aleyna, she can tell her everything... but knowing Celestine, she'll probably let us handle everything on our own, I trust her...

"Celestine, H-how's my d-daughter?" Mrs. Yoo asked shakingly, Mr. Yoo took a deep breath and patted his wife's shoulders. Celestine looked worried and sad, as I remember she became friends with Hannah as well since she met her when Aleyna introduced her to everyone.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs. Yoo but your daughter's sickness seems to have gotten back" Celestine stated, Mrs. Yoo closed her eyes tightly, crying as she rested her head on her husband's chest. By the look on Mr. Yoo face, I know that it was hard for him to deal with this kind of situation again, he was trying not to let out his anger and holding it in until Celestine finishes her diagnosis.

"Her leukemia had gotten back and I'm afraid you need to return to the States for her condition and to be referred to her doctor. It's already in stage 3, a very critical condition and there's a chance that you might lose your daughter. The cancer cells had already spread throughout her body damaging some organs, weakens her heart which can be very fatal"

What I didn't understand is that how come we learned this just now? If her leukemia came back and is now on stage 3, that only means that Hannah kept her condition a secret. There's a possibility that it came back last 4 months ago, by the time we arrived back at Korea... but why didn't she tell us? Why?

"Will there be any possible cure? A therapy or anything?" Mrs. Yoo tired to think of more solutions, something that can make Hannah feel better again and to get rid of cancer... but I think we should just all hope for the best.

"I believe that what's best for Hannah is to go meet her specialist at the States, there's nothing more I can do for her so it be good to bring her back there"

"If that's all then please excuse me"

The couple's knees starts to weaken so they quietly sat down at the bench near the emergency room. Tears, despair and shattered hopes were seen on their faces, both of them showed how throughly a parent loves their child. I admire the love they have for Hannah, they're willing to do everything for her and they're doing the best for her. Hannah is so lucky to have them...