~ • The Thoughts~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

"Hey, it's me Hannah which you probably might know since I'm texting you but can you just give me one chance? One chance to prove to you how much Blaze loves you, please I know you'll get angry at me but I want to talk. You still need to know one more thing"

That was what Hannah sent me last night, I was just able to read it today which was quite troublesome. I almost woke up so late good thing Nabi and Ginger woke me up for I could have breakfast, that was the time when I came across this message Hannah gave. I should've been driving towards the cafe now since it's almost time but I couldn't help but to just wonder.

I still don't know if I will try to give Blaze the chance to prove himself to me, sure I acted civil when I'm with him, tried to act friendly since we still are friends even though we gor separated 2 years ago... wait, we didn't even had closure... are we still together or have be broken up?... I don't really know, Hannah had been a good friend to me and I don't want to hate her for something she didn't even did in the past.

"Hey, you look so deep in thought, what do you have in mind?"

Andre sat beside me on the couch, munching on an apple as he tried to eye my phone which I've been staring at since earlier. He looked so relaxed because Dad excused us both from the company, he said he'll be handling them for now and that we both should rest.

"You're probably trying to extract informations from me to know where Hannah possibly is hmm? Why don't you just message her or call her?" Andre's smile on his face slowly vanished, his cool act now had faded as I found out the real reason why he tried to talk to me.

"Hannah isn't like that kind of woman, plus I know she's super busy so I was just trying to know if she's contacting you or what"

"Actually she did" My answer made him turn his head to me like a meerkat... honestly he looks like a bunny than the meerkat, bunnies are cute but I hate the fur...

"Then? Why do you look so confused? Worried? And also deep in thought, what's so wrong about Hannah contacting you"

"You're happy because you finally know that I can help you with Hannah but if you're in my place I think you wouldn't"

Andre seemed to understand what I mean and nods his head slowly, he knew it was all about my ex... is he even my ex or still my boyfriend? Anyway and his friend who probably became his best friend now since they became so close after I talked to Andre to forgive Blaze for hurting me. It's not his problem, it's mine so I wanted him to be his friend and not an enemy just because I am his sister.

"Is it about Blaze again? She's planning to tell you something regarding what happened in the past? That maybe she'll be able to help you overcome your fear and let Blaze open your heart once more?"

"The real question is, am I willing to open my heart to the man who once hurted me? It's not that bad for me to get along with Blaze, I'm doing everything I can just so I will be able to act confident and calm when I'm with him... but maybe in a romantic gesture... I don't know"

"Why don't you just give him a chance? A chance that will help him prove to you that maybe this time he really wanted to have you?"

"Andre-"

"A chance is what I'm asking you to give him and not your heart. I know you need a lot of time, I do, we all do if we were able to stand in your shoes. Because time only heals the pain in the heart, I know it might be hard for you but this is what you also told me in the past, you told me to give Blaze a chance to prove to me how good of a friend he is. Look where we are now, we're back to being friends as I saw how much caring he actually was and regretted hurting you in the past"

I don't know if it was me or if it was really Andre who was speaking before me, it feels like Nathan's soul came to him and told me these things. It seems like Andre finally grew up, it feels surreal that he's now the one giving me some good advices and not the one who causes my headaches...

"You're not probably getting on his side now huh? As much as he's your friend let me remind you that I am still your sister, older one to be exact"

"I am in your team as much as I am in his, let's just say I wanted the both of you to end up together still. As you remember I am the number one fan of that relationship"

Andre really had liked Blaze to me by boyfriend from the start, he liked him to be my first boyfriend and hopefully my last as we both were very different from each other. In the past when we we're still studying Blaze was a funny guy, he's the one who always makes jokes just to make everyone laugh even if he needs to make fun of himself.

While I, on the other hand was very strict and serious, Andre usually tells me that I am scarier than mom was but I just react with a small laugh. Until one day, Blaze confessed his love for me, being the joker he is, I thought he was just trying to pull my leg so I turned him down. But everyday he was able to prove to me that he really likes me, he started courting me and then I finally agreed to be his.

Everything was magical, it was very blissful... until that thing happened...

"Hannah is going to meet me at the cafe, this is the name and the address. Head there first if you want" I showed Andre my phone which gave a smile on his face... he loves her... he stood up from the couch ready to get out of the house before he turned around and looked at me.

"I'm leaving not because I wanted to see her so much but I'm leaving because I want you to have some time on your own to think and to reflect on what you really wanted to do with Blaze but at least give Hannah the chance, maybe what she's going to say is very important"

"Okay sure, I'll see you there" Whatever you say Andre... you just really want to meet her...

Then, he left happily, leaving me all alone poundering all over in my thoughts. I honestly am contented on being friends with Blaze, even if I still have this strong feelings for him... I also wanted to know the reasons why he didn't remain in contact with me... but for now I think it's time for me to focus on Hannah first, she's willing to help then I will agree to meet her.

After a few minutes, I finally made up my mind and drove over to where Hannah and Andre is. I parked my car at the side but when I got out of my car I only saw Andre who looked so worried and confused.

"What happened? You seem so blue, where's Hannah?"

"I saw Blaze, he's here"

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong? What about Blaze?"

"I saw him with Hannah earlier. She was feeling a bit dizzy and can hardly breathe, her skin was already pale so I supported her but Blaze took her away. He's rushing her to the hospital"

"Which hospital? Let's go, let's check on her"

"I don't know where they are, Blaze told me not to come with him and just talk to you" He answered in desperation... Blaze told him not to follow them as he took Hannah to the hospital?

Why? Why on earth will he stop Andre from going near Hannah? It was an emergency so he can really come with them right? But why did he try to push Andre away? Does he know what's happening to Hannah? Is that something I needed to know as well?

With several thoughts pounding in my mind, I took my out phone and started dialing Blaze's number. He didn't pick up at first so I tried to call him over and over again, this time he rejected the call, all of my calls...

What was wrong? What's happening? I immediately thought of Celestine, what if Blaze took Hannah to her hospital? I dialed Celestine's phone as well but she seems too busy with an operation she didn't answer her phone as well.

"He's not answering his phone" I talked and looked at Andre with a sad gesture.

"He didn't try to answer Hannah's as well"