~ • The Wedding~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

It was a very quiet and peaceful time for me as of now, I was alone, enjoying myself as I look around the white room filled with different kind of flowers and ribbons. I never thought that in the end I will still end up here, still end up being happy and still end up being someone who would be able to find happiness in small things. What I really liked the most was that there were butterflies flying around as I admired the beautiful invitation that was now opened on the table.

It was an invitation of a wedding that was designed by me, it was like mini explosion box, a pop up 3D box that was made up of cardboard and inside were the details of the wedding and a very big surprise, an alive butterfly was placed inside when delivered to the guests...

All of a sudden the door opened, I looked at the door and then came Celestine, she was wearing a very beautiful pastel blue gown that shows her beautiful body. Her hair was placed in a bun with some of her fringe falling in a very elegant way, she looks so beautiful with just minimal make up not to mention that she was already beautiful as is.

"Don't act surprised, you've seen me wearing this when you accompanied me in trying it last week" I smiled when her jaw dropped the moment she saw me...

I was actually wearing an off shoulder sweetheart neckline gown with a ball gown effect on the ends with the folded cloth, there were several beads embodied on the gown, what I really liked was that the beads were formed like butterflies flying around the cloth. I fell in love with this gown the first time I saw it since I was the one who designed it as well...

"That was totally different, you didn't have make up that time and your hair wasn't styled. You look really beautiful today" She sat beside me on the couch and just stared at me for a minute, I felt like I was really feeling emotional just by having one friend beside me...

What will happen to me if all of my friends are here?...

"I'm very happy for you and Blaze, I was thankful that the both of you got to be strong even if there were so many hardships that came to your life. It was sich a relief that you two managed to still meet in the end and falling for each other even if you've both been so hurt" Celestine suddenly kept talking to me making my eyes get triggered, she held my hand and talked to me in a serious manner.

"You know what I learned from you? No matter how much hurt you are, no matter how much hard it is to forgive that person who keep hurting you more and more, you should think about what will make you happy in the future. That you need to try, you need to give him countless chances if the man you really love wanted to prove to you that he really is willing to change and that he knew what was wrong with him" I spoke while trying to let her know that I am thankful for having her as a friend.

"If there is someone who should be happy, it should be you Celestine because I am very honored to have such a very strong and kind friend like you. You proved to me how strong you are, and with that thank you so much"

By the end of my words we both are already crying, it made me sniffle but made me think that we both look very funny if other sees us talking about this. It made me laugh as we are talking about something serious yet we are shedding our tears, we immediately wiped our tears with the tissue placed before us on the table.

"This is your wedding day, no crying I told you" Celestine sniffled before laughing as she pulled me in for a hug, I really am thankful that I have a friend like her here.

"Thank you so much for being such a good mother to Seth, with you I was able to learn how to be a good mother to the twins"

"Just because Seth is way older than Ace that doesn't mean I am a good mother, we all have our ups and downs. We all became worse at times, but what matters more is that we are all happy" I nod my head, refusing to speak, refusing to cry more if I still open my mouth.