~ • The Reconcillation~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I was staring at my two angels while they are peacefully sleeping in their crib, it's been a week after I went back to my house. My room changed, it became spacious, my parents renovated my room while I was stilly staying with Autie for my pregnancy, I opened up about wanting to share a room with the kids since they are still babies.

The sky blue walls were replaced with cream, and my shelves that were full of love stories were now replaced with bed time stories for the kids. I chuckled a bit knowing that mom is really paranoid about the kids, she literally bought almost all of the toys in the department store with different kinds and colors, the whole room was now filled with baby toys and I'm not sure how to fit them all in in one shelf.

"You miss him don't you?" I turned my head around and saw mom walking towards me, we were staying at a gazebo in our front yard garden facing the road.

It's been 2 weeks since I got home from the hospital and from leaving Auntie's house, I really did appreciate her kindness of letting me stay there throughout my whole pregnancy and as she took care of she. She really wanted me to stay with them but I already refused, not because I don't like being there but I decided to have time for myself to think about Blaze and I over again.

Our last talk wasn't that pleasant, never will I want to take a responsibility as a father to the children we have, as I've said I am still unable to think properly, my head was still in a messand any word that got out from my mouth were very careless and I still haven't thought off still. With that in mind I really needto get away from him even for a few days, to think and to get myself to slowly heal from everything.

"Who?" I asked with a confused look, trying to deny everything there is in my mother's question. Mom just threw a soft smile on me as she sat beside me on the couch.

"Don't you dare lie to me Aleyna I know that you are crying in the middle of the night just by thinking of him"

True to my mother's words, I am still confused on what I am feeling, I do miss him I admit, I do still want to see him, to check what happened, to check if he was going fine... I wanted to know everything about him... My heart still yearms for him even up till now...

"You were staring at me in the middle of the night? Mom you are a creep"

"What do you expect me to do? I am a mother, I worry and check on you every time I want just like how you check Paige and Yohan" I nod my head and smiled, I do love to stare at my childrem while they were sleeping, it feels like I am a creep but I wanted to see them almost 24/7.

"I still love him"

Mom held my hand, sighing before pressing a kiss on my forehead, she had been a great adviser for me, we both might not have the same pain in the past but mom made sure to always giev me strength no matter what.

"It's obvious, you've been staring at Yohan for a week now. Paige is jealous, she needs your attention also" I laughed and gave a sweet peck at Paige.

Yohan really stole my attention, his hair, his eyes, everything about him really looks like Blaze, that's why it's hard for me to forget everything about him even if I am away. Paige on the other hand is really pretty, she managed to get Blaze's eyes and smile but other than that she got my nose and skin.

"And ofcourse, your two dogs missed you" I heard Jessica's voice and the continuous barking of dogs, I looked behind me and saw the 2 months pregnant Jessica holding two leash. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her while the two dogs kept on scratching my dress, I gave a pat at their head and asked Jessica to sit down.