~ • The Pain~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

My head started to hurt from all crying I had made earlier, with the tears blurrying my eyes I might've slept while I was exhausted in crying. I couldn't even properly open my eyes, it stung as well as my body felt so tired, numb but my head was something I was really worried off.

"Aleyna, open this door it's me"

I froze just by hearing his voice... wait... do I really miss him so much to the point that I am imagining to hear his voice?... Another knock on the door made me think otherwise.

I sat up on my bed abruptly, which was a very wrong move as my head started to hurt more making me feel dizzy and light headed. I took deep breaths for a while before I stood up on my feet, my vision is still very blurry especially with my puffy eyes but so far I was able to walk straight until I reached the door. I held the doorknob and slowly opened it, revealing the brother whom I've not seen for so long...

"You're back?" I weakly asked, I wanted to smile and give him a very tight hug... I think I wouldn't be able to handle it, I just silently walked back to my bed only to be assisted by Nathan when I was about to fall.

He put me back to bed, draping the covers on my lower body as my back is resting on the headboard as I turned to him. He looked at me for a few minutes before he walked out of the door and entered with a tray of food. I looked at the window and that's when I realized that it was already night, that explains why I was so hungry... but I am not on the mood...

"Aleyna you need to eat" Then dizziness started attacking me, I rubbed my temple trying to ease the pain.

Soon with the help of Nathan, I was able to eat even just a soup, my tummy was growling and it hurts so I didn't have any choice but to eat it. When I finished half of the soup, my brother tried feeding me eggs or even bacon, even if they are very mouthwatering... I couldn't force myself to eat them...

In the end Nathan stopped forcing me and just sat beside me, none of us talked and just stared st each other. It's been so long since I last saw him and yet here I am looking like a very heart broken woman. I didn't want him to see me like this, because out of everyone who saw how miserable I was 2 years ago... it was Nathan who heard and saw how I got broken.

"After I finished studying in London I quickly came back, I finished my study there and I am a licensed doctor now. I wanted to show you and dad that he can also be proud of me" He started to speak, caressing my hair with a smile. At last! He's going to be what he wants to be.

"I am so proud of you, I missed you so much Nathan. You don't know how much incomplete I was when you left, you're like my power bank"

"A powerbank that I couldn't even try to make his younger sister eat food" He glared at me, playfully trying to act angry but instead pulled me closer to him as he engulfed me in a very warm hug. I missed being in his arms, I closed my eyes and stayed there for more than just a minute.

"I heard that Blaze was actually staying here, that's another reason why I decided to come back. I know you're still not ready to meet him, that you still haven't trained your heart to become stronger and act like a stone"

"I couldn't seem to do that, everything changes when I see him"

My mind gets blank, all the possible mantras that will keep him away got forgotten inside my head. All I could ever think on the first time I saw him again was that he's back... he's back and I know that my life will probably become miserable once more. All the possible hateful things I should say vanished, with just that stare of his eyes he was able to control me...

"I asked him to give you some space. So you could clear your mind again, I know its a bit hard for you. So you don't need to go to-"

"I'll go to work tomorrow" I firmly spoke