~ • The Lies And Betrayal~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

"It's good to be back in this beautiful house, it's been a while hasn't it?"

Tffany kept playing with Ginger and Nabi along side with her dog Prince, they were having fun as she gave her snacks as well as Celestine who finally had the time to have a day off and have a small time with us. Right now the girls unexpectedly crashed inside my house and they are very much excited to spend the whole afternoon with me.

"Yup, especially for me who had just got a very thankful day off from work. I thiny immune system shut down now I'm filled with colds"

"How was Ace Jess? Is he getting big or is he very energetic?" Sunny asked with a smile, whenever I see that kid I can't help but want to have one. He's just so cute and squishy!

"He's very timid actually, at times he's energetic whenever Kris is there. I think he knows" Jessica turned to us in worry, we all kow how she's still not ready to reveal the truth we can't do anything but tell her that we are just beside her whenever she needs someone to lean on.

"We're not sure yet until you ask Ace, for sure he's probably curious about his father"

"How is the food doing Almira, Yoona? I hope there are no poison or wasabi on the soup" Sooyoung went to the kitchen and started to check on the two, they apparently wanted to cook and cause trouble inside the kitchen. I didn't have anything to do so I just let them have their fun there.

"That's just eww, don't do that" Jessica cringed, we all started to laugh and minutes later they're finally finished.

"It's finished! Aleyna I know you're going to love this!"

"It better be, I'm not feeling well these days. That soup better make my stomach stop turning to knots"

These past few days I was really feeling so dizzy and tired, dad rarely lets me go to work as mom knew what was happening to me. Mom always told me to have a rest, to sleep and to eat well so right now I've been having a 3 day leave because father can't give me a signal to go back to work.

"You were feeling dizzy these days? I told you to have a rest" Celestine looked at me with a stern mother figure look, I just laughed and shrugged it off.

"I'm fine, maybe I just need a full day day off and then I'll be fine again"

"Let's prepare the table!"

"I'll help you" I walked towards the kitchen and started to arrange the table, the girls helped me but just when I was walking my whole head started to spin.

I heaved a deep breath trying to regain my slow breathing, my head is spinning and I'm sure that I'm smelling a very foul stench. Worried, the girls sat beside me, asking what's wrong.

"Aleyna, are you okay?" Sunny asked, she saw how unstable I am earlier. I shooked my head in reply and silently massaged my temple. Hyoyeon gave me a bottle of water, trying to help regain my breathing.

But before I could take a sip, something urged me to go to the toilet. I covered my mouth and quickly went to the bathroom still stumbling a bit, my throat feels a bit dry but I can't drink nor utter anything.

"You look pale. What's happening to you?" Tiffany asked, patting my back lightly. I took a deep breath, trying to balance the dizziness and tiredness I feel. I quickly faced the sink and puked everything I ate, gosh, what's wrong with me?

I stared at the mirror above the sink, Celestine, Amanda and even Jessica's worried faces were reflecting on it. They looked at each other, they probably know what's happening to me but why are they getting worried? I was about to ask them when my body starts to get limb and darkness engulfed me.