~ • The Explanation~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I raised my hand blocking the sunlight from my eyes. I squinted my eyes and smiled as I saw the sun's rays slipped through my fingers. The whole resort look so luxurious, one I wanted to have but I think I am very much contended on just inheriting our company.

"You're mad aren't you?"

I looked up and saw Hannah standing beside me with a smile plastered on her face. I stared at her questioningly, she heaved a sigh as she sat down beside me. I was sitting near the pool facing the railings, preventing me to roll down the cliff, while Hanna sat beside me doing the opposite, facing the swimming pool with her legs on the water.

"I mean if you're not mad, then why did you pretend that you didn't know me?" She asked while resting her back on the railings.

I've had the worst encounter with her in the past, I found out that she actually was keeping contact with Blaze in the past while he didn't with me. I was very much in pain in the past during that time, I hated her as I thought that she was actually the third party between Blaze and I during that time.

"Did you see how surprised my mom was? She was planning to go shopping if the both of us became friends and you know how much I hate shopping"

"You haven't changed at all" she remarked, smiling softly as she turned her body to look at me. She didn't really change as well at all...

"Why? Is that a bad thing? You don't want me to be all flashy and fussy are you?"

"No, but I noticed the way you tried to avoid me. I know you're probably still mad at me but I need you to hear me out today" She trailed as she kept her feet dangling on the pool, playing with the water that made her feel like a little kid.

"It was what my dad wanted, he wanted me to be with Blaze but I refused knowing that he has you, his girlfriend. Aleyna believe me, I didn't know that dad had actually talked to Blaze before he departed, he asked Blaze a favor to just contact me and be a friend as he leaves. Soon that's what he did, he kept contact with me, telling me how his day went until Nathan found out about that. I knew you also found out and was so hurt but you have to listen to Blaze, listen to his side of the story for you to understand him"

"I know you're probably angry at me, thinking that I took him away from you but Aleyna, I assure you he's just a friend in my eye. I look up to him just like an older brother, I never wanted to take him from you as I was a big fan. 10 years of being together isn't a joke, I was inspired to find the right man for me because of the love you both have"

"Please, believe me and listen to him later on. You both need to talk about it, you both shouldn't avoid each other because nothing will happen if you do that" She tilted her body towards me, placing her hand on top of mine, squeezing it lightly before smiling a bit.

"I know, you're not the type of girl to act like that, I'm sorry I accused you of being someone so evil. I just need one time before I'll finally be able to talk to him" I explained while she stared at me like she's flashing lazer beams in her eyes.

"What?" I asked quite feeling weird... is she a robot or what?

"Nothing, I'm just testing if you really told me the truth. And I've concluded that everything you told me is true. Now, if you won't mind and if you're really not mad at that boy whose looking like a paparazzi watching us there..." I looked at my back and saw Blaze looking like a spy watching us. Hannah stood up and put her hands on her waist.

"Is he crazy?" I asked while recieving a chuckle from Hannah

"No, now back to the topic let's go inside I want you to talk to Blaze-"

"Can we just have this time for ourselves? I want to catch up with you" I whinned

"Sure BUT just this time" she said while quickly pulled me up and got inside her room. Just above where we got to meet her for the first time earlier.

Blaze's P.O.V.

Right after Aleyna and Hanna disappeared into her room, I let my thoughts wonder on what happened between them. Aleyna didn't look angry or did she cry infact she was actually being nice and friendly.

"Gosh where are the girls?" Auntie asked while walking in a circular motion infront of me, right now all of us are gathered at the living room.

"They're probably still inside Hanna's room, I saw them entering there in the afternoon" Suddenly a force from my back hitted my nape, I turned around and saw Jerome and Spencer. But knowing these two, Spencer won't do that kind of thing to me, he's too kind but mischievous at times as well.

"What?" I irritatedly asked while staring at Jerome.

"You could have told us earlier! We kept on looking for them inside this big resort!" He shouted

"Why? Did you ask me? And I never saw the both of you earlier. You could even have called them!" I retorted

"What's happening here?" The doors in the lounge living room suddenly oppened and revealed the two missing princesses.

"Nothing, just a petty fight with this two boys. Mom was so worried when we couldn't see you earlier, then we just found out that Blaze acctually saw the two of you earlier and didn't tell us where you are" Andre said while sitting on the carpet floor.

"Hey! Your clothes might get dirty, you can sit on the couch" Hannah suddenly walked towards Andre, asking him to sit on the couch beside Nathan who ws ust chuckling and watching over us.

"It's not dirty try it" Andre suddenly pulled her down, making her sit on the carpeted floor. If it wasn't enough he started to inch his face closer to Hanna and stared in to her eyes for so long.

"What year are you born?" He asked

"Andre, what are you doing?" Aleyna suddenly asked while sitting on the floor beside Hannah

"1992" Hannah answered puzzled

"Call me Andre, no nicknames as I'm older than you for a year" I chuckled and also sat on the floor, beside Andre this time... well it is really comfortable here on the floor

"Are you hitting on her? Cause, you're going to get a broken rib and many bruises on your face" Aleyna asked while lightly pulling her brother's hair, Andre groaned annoyed but returned back to his manly swag...

"Anyways, since we're all gathered here, I already had a talk with our chef and its going to have a little more time before completely finishing the menu so let's have some bonding time first." Hanna smiled

"Sure" Aleyna said and stared at her

"Can't we just eat?" Andre

"You know the both of you really likes to whine a lot" I commented, smiling triumphantly and amusingly.

"No one asked" Hanna retorted then the whole lounge room started to become noisy

"You both have many similarities. Hannah even likes to diss Blaze" Uncle said

"There will be love sooner or later" I heard Nathan whisper from above me, I looked up only to see him looking at me and Aleyna but soon turned to the bickering Hanna and Andre.