~ • The Painful Avoidance~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I couldn't get a hold of Hannah no matter how many times I tried to call her phone, I don't know where she lives and her family is something I didn't want to talk to, they are very strict and busy in their work as well just like me. Andre started asking his friends, probably Chanyeol since Blaze might tell him such things like that but according to Andre Blaze never told any of their friends about Hannah's whereabouts. As in none of them knew where she is...

"Aleyna"

I turned to my sides and saw my friends looking at me in question, right now we are inside Kyungsoo's restaurant having lunch as my friends called me over to catch up. We've been doing this once a week now, it was a good release of stress but I can't seem to share my thoughts with them... I don't even know what I am feeling.

"I'm sorry what? What are we talking about?" All of them turned to each other with a pointed look, they seemed to know something or probably is trying to decode my facade or the problem I am having for now.

"Aleyna, what's wrong? You look so sad, is it about the company? Any troubles coming your way?" Sunny asked, they all look concerned but Celestine and Amanda aren't with us they are both very busy.

"It's nothing, I think the whole stress really just took a toll on me. I'm sorry if ever the talk got interrupted"

"You know you can share all your thoughts with us, we're your friends, sisters almost. You can share anything Aleyna" Yoona spoke this time, she acts like a mother when it should be actually me because I'm the eldest.

"It's nothing, besides this whole lunch date was not for us to share what problems we have this is hosted because we need to catch up with each other, stop trying to get to know the reason of my stress"

"Okay, you said so. But it feels weird not to have Celestine here" Sooyoung starts to speak, she does have a point, Celestine usually acts as the second mom and tried to make us all laugh.

"Let her, saving lives became very important to her especially in her district" Seohyun added, Celestine has the most busiest and important job, she's saving so many lives in a second. So everyone understands why she can't always attend our small get together and gathering.

"But how was Hannah as well? Have you heard of her Aleyna?" I shooked my head at Hyoyeon's question, I've tried so many things just to contact her but I found nothing...

"No, but she tried contacting me 2 days ago. She just disappeared, I didn't have the time to visit her since I don't know her house and also I was very busy at work"

"Do you think Blaze might know something about her? I mean she's also his friend right?" Tiffany tried to open up but my eyes were focused on Hyoyeon, she was staring at someone as if she was trying hard to decipher something.

"Why don't we ask that to the man over there?"

Then she suddenly pointed at where she was looking at, there behind the glass door was Blaze. I never had contact with him since yesterday as well as Andre, I wasn't even expecting to see him today.

"Bla-" Hyoyeon tried to call or catch his attention but I stopped her from doing so, Blaze just passed by us and didn't even try to steal one glance.

"Don't bother, he's probably busy"

"Do you want something to drink? Do you want us to take you somewhere?" Tiffany asked me, she's trying to cheer me up I know but I...

"Work is important than being happy these days, and before anyone of you think that my problem is Blaze then I'll tell you how much wrong you all are. This has got nothing to do with him"

"But why does it look like he's avoiding you?" Yoona asked softly, she's trying not to hit a nerve as she probably knew that I am getting affected by Blaze's actions.

"He's not avoiding anyone, don't be paranoid Yoona. Just like what Aleyna says, he's just busy"

"Well if he's not avoiding Aleyna he should've waved at us or even dinned with us just like in the past. Well what did he do?"

"Why are we even talking about Blaze? Remember I called you all out here to have lunch so stop with the murmurs and eat now" I threw a small thank you look at Sooyoung as she managed to get the topic away from me.

As I stared at his eyes, those brown orbs i've missed... I knew something was definitely wrong. Those eyes used to be warm, used to be so soft, something I loved to look at everyday, the eyes that I wanted my futhre kids to hopefully have. But they were now cold, the color was dull, it was so different from the ones I love, the ones I always hate to see.

Blaze was back to his cold attitude, the bad boy dash playboy attitute he once was, his hair was directed towards many different directions and I must say that he, himself is not in his right mind.

What happened to the Blaze I once knew?

Blaze's P.O.V.

After the short emergency yesterday, I needed to get back to my company and handle all the pending works because of Hannah. Dad was not pleased at my work these days, he said I need to focus about this and that but I can't seem to do it with all the problems that came to me.

I badly wanted to burry myself in paper works and set all meetings in one day but dad forbid me to do so, even mom got worried and told me to just be calm. They didn't want me to overwork my body and even forced me to stop working for a few minutes and have lunch, they even made Kyungsoo call me and scheduled my lunch time in his restaurant.

I didn't expect to see the girls especially Aleyna who was shocked for a second, she pretended to be calm once she noticed that my eyes met hers. She tried to look indifferent, she tried to look at me, probably to question me but that never happened. Before she was able to do anything I just walked past them, not even looking at one of them.

I sat down on the chair without even glancing at my surroundings, Kyungsoo came to welcome me and sat before me. He probably noticed my sudden quietness that made him look around, he found the girls and patted my back. He knew what was happening to me, he knows everything and for sure he's willing to help me.

I never tried to look at her but in the corner of my eyes, I saw how hurt Aleyna was. Her eyes was almost glistening with tears, it felt like she was having a hard time looking at me. I felt a pang of pain piercing in my heart, it made me regret keeping this as a secret...

I'm sorry but I need to do this