~ • The Dance~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the stage is all yours. Please invite your partners, husband and wife to dance here infront and please have a great time" Tiffany announced before she went to dance with her boyfriend.

Earlier I changed my red gown to a red dress that Hannah gave me, she excused me before I would even be able to open half of the gifts. Right now I was just stamding in the middle of the stage as I looked at the people who are inviting their wives and girlfriends to a dance.

"Can I have a dance with a beautiful lady?" My dad walked infront of me and held his hand up asking for my permission to have a dance with him, I took one last glance at Blaze who was just about to come near me but I accepted my dad's hand.

He brought me down in the middle of the dance floor as I kept swaying with him, he didn't say anything but his eyes were getting very teary. He was looking at me intently and before anything could happen, even if a single tear drops I will immediately stop him from doing so.

"Dad, I still am your little girl. No need to shed a few tears"

"You've really grow old" He muttered softly when in reality he was just teasing me.

"Not that old dad!"

"Of course, I know my precious girl" He placed his palm on my cheek and smiled softly, caressing me before placing a small kiss on my forehead. All of a sudden I felt tears trailing down from my forehead, I instantly knew that dad was crying.

"Dad, I told you not to shed a tear. I am not going to get married still, I will still live in our house"

Dad is acting as if I'm getting married, that he's sending me off to my husband, that I will be leaving his house when infact I am truly not. Dad seems a bit sensitive today but maybe it's because of his age and also this special event.

"You will not get married Aleyna, you are only here okay? You're only my daughter and not anyone's wife"

Of course that wouldn't happen, never ever will I not marry someone in my life. I wanted to love and feel to be loved and I wanted to have kids, I wanted to feel how to be a mother, I wanted to know how to wake up late at night only to stop them from crying, I wanted to hear their cries, I wanted to feel the pain of childbirth... I wanted to feel them all...

"Dad I need to get married in the future, you do know how much I really wanted to have kids on my own, plus I couldn't really live on my own, I need someone to take care of me when I'm already old"

"Are you saying I can't take care of you?"

"You know I didn't mean that dad, I love you" I stopped swaying and wrapped my arms around him, placing my head on his chest.

"You always kept getting me with that words, I love you too Aleyna"

Blaze was dancing along with my mom and the other's were partnered up with each other Andre was dancing with Hannah. The boys on the other hand had a wireless mike with them, some of them were dancing with their prtners but some of them were just enjoying their friend's own company at the side. The music starts and and they also starts to sing... oh so they're serenading me?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I say hurtful words contrary to how I feel, I made things difficult for you but I was having a hard time too.
I made promises to mysekf but nothing's better, I always disappointed you and I'm regretting too.
I don't think I can forget it when the wind turns cold
Nights when we would touch breath
We wouls cozily embrace each other with happy laughters
Nights when we dreamt of tomorrows that would shine like the stars.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dad, can I have a dance with my sister?" Nathan asked, Dad slowly went away and danced with my mom. Nathan stood close to me and hugged me tightly before swaying and matching the rythm of the song.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'll search the universe, until I find you again
I won't let go even the smallest memories
Our memories that are imprinted in the seasons, will come back time and time again to call you

Laughter and tears, scars and healing
Questions and answers are all within you
The small universe within me that has my world
When it ceases to exist, I would disappear too

I'll search the universe, until I find you again
I won't let go even the smallest memories
Our memories that are imprinted in the seasons, will come back time and time again to call you

Meamories always brings tears in the place where it's all washed away
I leave only you

In a single day, all at once these feelings aren't something that can be broken that quickly
I feel it painfully wherever it may be, I come to you

I'll search the universe, until I find you again
I won't let go even the smallest memories
Our memories that are imprinted in the seasons, will ultimately come back time and time again to call you
Because that's love
Because it's love

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As the song continues and I've been passed from Nathan oppa to Andre, Minseok, Kris, Luhan, to all the boys and then finally to Blaze. Our first meeting was quite a surprise, I didn't expect him to be my last dance... He bowed down and gently held my hand, the song was already finished and their mics were already taken off.

"'And One' the song you sang earlier... was that for me?" He asked while avoiding my gaze

"Don't be delusional Aze, its not for you. Why? Did I wrote the lyrics of the song? Yoona and the others requested it, I just did whatever they want" Aze is what I call him when we were still together, I used to say his nickname when I'm serious or when nothing is wrong.

"You look beautiful in red by the way, everybody has their eyes on you" he complemented me, I held onto Blaze's neck and hugged with as we kept on swaying side to side

"Thank you for the roses, gifts and this program all of you prepared"

"Actually it was all Hannah's plan, she wanted to surprise you" I pulled away a little bit far from Blaze and saw Hannah and Andre still bickering and all but they're still swaying.

"They look cute really" I smiled, it feels like I'm shipping my own son to another girl.

"You know you should sit down now, your feet might be aching. You were standing for almost half an hour now, let's go" True enough, I started limping so Aze decided to carry me in a bridal style and placed me on the couch which is also on the stage. Everybody started to look at the both of us and we awkwardly smiled at them, the program proceeds and eveybody enjoyed the day.