~ • The Brotherly Speech~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

There were different kind of emotions mixing and running around in my head, I honestly can't even think of a sentence to form so I could part my lips and answer him. There were so many questions and thoughts that are waiting to be answered, I wanted to ask them to him personally so I could finally find peace, so I can finally understand why he left me that easily...

but I can't...

There's this pull that suddenly kept stopping me from doing so as I felt as if we needed space, only the both of us so we ca talk it through. It might be too much to ask from my friends, but I think that will be the right thing to do especially if it involves me and only Blaze. I don't know what his answers might be, but all that matters to me now is that I am a step closer to what I really want to know.

"How long are you planning to not react? Am I just a plastic figure to you? Aren't you going to get my roses?"

His rectangular smile melted my heart, he blew all the hatred I was supposed to feel to him, he made me feel the warmth I badly needed to feel when I was in despair... funny to think how ironically that the reason why your heart aches is also the reason why your heart smiles...

By now he was already standing before me, I didn't pay attention to his whole performance but I did pay attention with the message of his song, he probably came closer to me as he sang and now here we both are. It felt like I was frozen in place, I didn't know how to react, I didn't know what to say, to add to my discomfort, all of our friends are surrounding us and making me say something to reply to the words Blaze had narrated.

As of now the only sane thing I thought was to slowly grabbed the bouquet from his arms, our fingertips and arms brushing against each other, eyes connected and never broken from trance as he finally sighed and softly smiled, no longer giving me the big rectangular smile which was his trademark.

"Thank you" No other thoughts came to mind other than that, I believe that we should talk about our relationship privately and not before our friends. I know they just wanted to help and I love them as well but since Blaze and I's relationship is purely about him and me, it'll be better if we would have our own privacy.

"That's it?! No other words Aleyna? Come on we prepared so much for this and that was your only word?" Chanyeol muttered but Kyungsoo placed a hand on his shoulder stoppimg him from saying further more. Andre seemed to notice my negligence to speak up before all of them so he smiled and gladly took everyone's attention away.

"I think the both of them needs to sort this talk on their own, as of now I think all of you shall proceed to my office for further investigations on their relationship"

"Great Andre, what a great way to spoil the mood" Sehun muttered which made everyone smile, this youngest guy among us seems to know how to diss the ones older than him.

"If you dare hurt my sister for sure I will and can hurt you inside my premises, you're in our land so I have the upper hand here" Andre didn't seemed affected by Sehun's words and instead just pointed a finger at Blaze and glared at him.

"No need to remind me, and no need for the threat I'll make sure that I will never hurt her once more"

"You better do" Andre threw a serious look on me, him probably interpreting that I need to think straight.

He left first which made all our friends follow him suit afterward, they all sent us teasing smiles and gave us hugs now that Blaze probably started to open up to me. In all honesty I am happy to have such good friends as them, they were always there to support me, supporting each other, comforting each other and making each of us smile.