~ • The Secret Plan~

Blaze's P.O.V.

It's already been a week since we've met Hana, we sometimes meet during small encounters around the city but most of the time we are both very busy also Aleyna as well. I heard from Hanna that Aleyna is keeping touch with her and she's actually trying to push me closer to her once more.

Aleyna, on the other hand, even if we're both busy with our work I can notice her small changes. She's slowly trying to talk to me, telling me some words and carrying on a conversation I thought I will never do. I am so thankful that she finally starts to come back to me, even as treating me like a friend.

Speaking off, her birthday is actually next week, knowing her she doesn't want extravagant parties and prefers something a bit moneyless. She'll want us to donate the money we're going to buy with our gifts for her rather than just receiving them, she has a heart of gold, something I admired about her.

"Everything going on good? You look a bit tired yet happy" Jerome and Spencer were smiling crazily across me, they're bodies are both slumped on the couch as they turned to look at me with small laughters.

"Is this about Aleyna? You're always happy when you're with her"

"Are you finally on good terms? As well as Andre? Did you explain everything now?" These two are like twins when they are not, they do not look alike but their minds are sometimes very ruckus and in synch.

"She still hasn't heard my story but Hanna already told her the truth, seems like they both understood each other as Aleyna didn't seem angry anymore"

"Then that's a good sign, it's quite a blessing that she's already acting comfortable around you again"

Spencer's speech was cut off by our phones, all 3 of our phones received a notification at the same time... which only means that it was a group chat... Chanyeol made a group chat with me and my friends but he included my brothers as well which are very annoying sometimes at the said chat room.

Anyway we all opened the chat and was surprised that the one who is very silent on chat was the one who notified us in a very serious order. Kyungsoo is his name and I don't know what he wants now.

"Everyone, gather at my restaurant"

"Don't you have work? You should go to the company" Jerome muttered, he wanted me to go to the office when Kyungsoo called us all? For sure I'm going to get killed by Kyungsoo's infamous glare, he still is as scary as the past Kyungsoo when we were in high school.

"I'm sure he calls us because it's an emergency, so now let's head there"

I drove the car with the two sitting behind me, they looked like they were excited to meet the boys, it's been a while since they also got to see and hang out with them. The journey wasn't that long as Kyungsoo's restaurant is just close to our house and our company as well. By the time we arrived there, all the boys are already complete but not to mention the lady sitting in the middle.

"Blaze!!" They smiled and greeted me with spanks and hugs, Kyungsoo just gave me his very cute smile that I badly wanted to squish his cheeks right here right now.

"It's good the three of you came"

"Don't you all have work? Aren't you all busy? We're all complete" I pointed at everyone, as far as I remember we are not high schoolers who easily passes time in a small hang out places like this... we are already working aren't we? How come they all have no busy schedules?

"Well we actually all called you out for a small talk, we actually are trying to discuss a big partnership and we wanted all of you in" Andre started to speak only to be glared at by Hanna who is the only girl before us...