~ • The Fears and Tears~

Blaze's P.O.V.

Last night I wasn't able to even get a glimpse of Aleyna, by the time I got home her car is already parked on the garage. I got home a bit early, must've been around 7 or 8, I was expecting to see her arrive with me at the same time but she didn't. By the time I got inside the house, I was expecting to see her lying on the sofa inside or probably playing with the puppies as she usually does... but she wasn't.

There were no signs of her that she came home but with the separated puppies, only Byul and Mongryong are the only ones here, I knew she's ready home. I didn't try to bother her, knowing how tired she might possibly be. I cooked my own food and ate dinner by myself, I wanted to spend the whole week with Aleyna, that was my plan but since she's maybe tired... I'll let her be.

Now, I woke up a bit early. Just like the other day, I wanted to have a jog, I couldn't seem to find a peaceful sleep so maybe with a small jog I will be able to wake myself up even if I really haven't had a good sleep. By the time I got down on the kitchen, I saw the 4 puppies reunited back together. Maybe Aleyna had left early as well... but why so early? It's just 5 in the morning?...

"Where's your mom? I haven't seen her all day yesterday" I spoke while playing with Ginger's paw and arms, she was just looking at me with her tongue sticking out.

"Do you think she's avoiding me Byul? Because of the picture? If not then why?" I started to look like a moron here, sitting on the kitchen floor as I talked to the puppies surrounding me... as if they would be able to answer my questions...

Soon, with a sigh, I stood up from the floor and was greeted by an eye contact I have with Aleyna. She seemed taken a back to see me so she reluctantly looked away, her eyes wandering everywhere before they turned to me seriously.

"You're also having a jog?" She eyed my clothing which really gave that kind of jogging vibe. That's a good one because she doesn't try to distance herself away from me but I hope it'll last long.

"Yeah" I rubbed the back of my nape feeling awkward...

"Then do you, do you want to come with me? Let's just jog together" I was so surprised when she suddenly smiled...

We were joging for almost half an hour but Aleyna was a bit lost in her own world, i've been watching her for a whike as we jogged side by side, there was something wrong with her even if she didn't talk. She wasn't able to see a rock on her way, she was about to fall when I suddenly turned her around, I was holding her waist and my other hand is supporting her back.

We stared at each other for a moment and looked deeply in our eyes. I broke the eye contact and quickly carried her and placed her on the bench. She looked as if she was stunned or even shocked, I was planning to rush her to the hospital but her words stopped me from doing so.

"Lesson learned: you shouldn't fall when you know that nobody is going to catch you" She whispered under her breath but I was able to hear it.

"Aleyna, what are you saying?" I asked dumbfounded she only looked at me then turning her gaze to somewhere.

"Does it hurt? Can you move it?" I asked as I examined her ankle, it doesn't look swollen nor broken but I need to know if she could possibly feel pain.

"It doesn't compare to the pain I felt before"

My head was in a mess, I didn't understand what she's trying to say...I shook my head and saw a Ice cream shop... maybe she'll be able to think properly when she eats one.

"Aleyna, I'm just going to buy an ice cream. Just to cool you down also."

I left her for a minute to buy two ice creams for the both of us, I knew what dhe liked so I got two matchas and got back there. I gave her the ice cream and she silently ate it, without any words exchanged from the both of us, I wasn't sure what to say and I don't know what to talk about. Her demeanor was something I couldn't figure out...