~ • The Secret Feelings~

Blaze's P.O.V.

"Hey, wake up" A faint voice whispered and kept on patting and shaking me. I turned around and rolled towards the other side of the bed, Who on earth is waking me up so early in the morning?! I snuggled closer to my pillows and forced myself to go to sleep once again.

"Heck, Aleyna is really right" I joltted up from my bed and faced Hannah

"You're really a log are you? Gosh I've been here an hour ago and up till now you're still sleeping?!" She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"It's not like I expected you to come" I ruffled my hair, getting annoyed to see her... why on earth is she here?!

"Speaking of Aya, how's she?"

"Well, she's fine... I guess?" She answered while I boredly stared at her, she's like a leech clinging to Aleyna the moment she met her and then now she doesn't know?

"I don't know I'm not her bodyguard or something! Why don't you call her?" She handed me her phone, I looked at it and saw that she was actually calling Aleyna.

I quickly grabbed the phone from her grasp and ended the call, I've never had a proper talk with Aleyna after her birthday party and me calking her right now when she is still probably going to wake up will give her the wrong impression. If Hannah messes this up I will really hurt her... this woman really...

"Ow! Exited much?" She winced in pain while trying to lessen the pain in her wrist. I acidentally grabbed the phone too harsh and brushed my nails on her hand, though there's no blood oozing out just a small scratch.

"Next time don't just call her without my consent" I stated while getting up from the bed and heading towards my bathroom, I washed my face to finally wake myself up, brushed my teeth and tried to brush my hair.

"Without your consent? Excuse you, but you aren't my dear father neither the president of this country. Now if you want your dearest consent good luck on talking with my brain" She rolled her eyes and sarcastically said. I went out from the bathroom and tossed a towel to her to hang on the towel hanger behind her. I sat on my bed and rested my head on the headboard.

"You talk too much for a girl"

"You sleep too much for a boy"

"Why are you here anyway? You're disturbing me"

"Well sorry to disturb your sleep at 12 in the afternoon but I just want to ask a thing" She scoffed and threw a comb to me. I actually damped my hair with water to wake my senses up, but I think i'll just take an actual bath later.

"If you wanted too ask then why did you even waste your gas in coming over here when you could just call me?" I asked as mater of fact, she doesn't even want to go to my house because she said that she'll only bother me but look at her now.

"But this is quite an emergency you know!"

"Do you need to shout?! And emergency? Are you out of your mind? If it was an emergency then talk to your parents!" I shouted back and checked my phone.

"How can I talk to them when I don't want them to know about this?" She whispered but I can still hear her... this is a secret?...

"Hold on a sec. You told me that you came here because you wanted to ask something?" I questioned while she nods her head

"And this 'something' is an emergency that you're afraid to tell your parents?" She nods her head multiple times...

Only one thing came to my mind when those things are said...

"Then... are you possibly pregnant?"

"Hey! Ouch! Stop it! I was just asking!" Her hand suddenly came contact with my head, smacking it 2 times, she keeps hurting me as I probably offended her.. okay, bad question to ask.

"How could you just ask that?! Gosh, do I look like I'm carrying a child in my womb?"

"Of course, you and Andre seemed very much like a rope you're both hard to detangle from each other. I wouldn't be surprised if the both of you are expecting by now. Anyway what is really your problem? Any mental illness or what?" I asked again

"Why are you so bad to me? Do I look like a crazy woman to you?"

"Honestly, yes" She then smacked me again but this time with the brush she handded me earlier.

"I hate you really! I'll just get straight to the point so I could leave you here already"

"How does it feel to be inlove?" I looked at her weirdly with the face 'what-the-heck-are-you-asking' Neverthless I still answered her question

"Well, it feel's like you're on cloud nine. Especially if you really feel special when you're with him, the way he sneakily stole your attention, when he messes up with you the whole day and when you stare in his eyes and see the truth within all his words" I took a glance at her and saw her fidgetting a bracelet wrapped around her wrist.

"Who gave that to you?" I asked

"Aleyna, although she told me Andre originally wanted to give me this but she said he's actually shy?" She stated with a questioning ending.

So Andre really likes her... I thought he was just planning to tease her relentlessly... he actually fell.

"Actually I saw Aleyna still wearing a necklace you gave her, I think she treasure's it that much. Is it hard to love someone? When you loved her, was it hard?"

"It's not hard to love her but its more dire to hurt her" I uttered while looking to the photos we took on the past year in my phone.

"Though I guess, Andre likes you" I stared at her, she lowered her gaze on the floor and fiddgeted.

"I'm sure he doesn't-"

"Why would you even deny the fact that we see? Try to ask the others, I'm sure they can notice how close the both of you had become. Besides it won't hurt if you try to believe him right?" I said while walking closer to her, she shooked her head and then nodded a little bit a few minutes later.

"My small Hannah, you're really a lady now" I ruffled her hair but she smacked my head again and this time it really hurts.

"You're such a drama queen"

"You're so brutal!"