~ • The Gifts~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

After the sudden surprise of flowers these boys gave me and their little speech which became a bit long. Food came next, I was seated at the front with a queen like chair which were designed with multiple different kinds of flowers and some flying real butterflies which I really love.

I finished eating right away not because I was hungry but because I wanted to get along with my friends, to ask them if they have another surprise or to chitchat with them for a few minutes before anything else might happen again. I went my way towards Andre and Hannah who were sitting at one table together with my parents... well that's new and a news to me...

"I still can't believe that you didn't remember your own birthday, we're you that tired and busy from work?" Hannah remarked as she saw me getting closer to their table, there's one empty seat beside Blaze who also had joined them at the table.

After his very short yet meaningful speech earlier, I didn't have the time to look at him, I didn't have the time to speak with him because I knew something was still inbetween us. There's still this awkward feeling now that he confessed his feeling for me twice, I couldn't ever ignore that...

"Sorry sweetheart, I guess I was a bit of a slacker when I was in the company. That made her overwork her brains and cannot function anymore" Andre smiled...

I was shocked, probably because the smile Andre had was very sincere and serious, there were no hint of mischievousness which triggered my brain to question these two. They both started acting lovingly, Andre slinging his arm over Hannah as she just eats naturally while laughing at me with the forgetfulness of my brain.

"Really? Sweetheart? Out of the nicknames you can choose you gave me sweetheart?" Hannah raised her eyebrows, almost getting very angry at Andre's words... now I'm starting to question myself....

"I'm kidding moya lyubov, I know you hate that term" Andre grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug, smiling a bit before pressing his lips on his forehead...

"We're you both serious about that? And was that Russian?"

"Yep, I know how to speak Russian so I taught him some words" Hannah smiled happily, she nods her head as if she's the happiest woman on earth..  are they really dating?! Of all lies this was true?

"You both know that I still am very clueless at what you're doing, and I still don't believe that both of you are dating each other after that hatred you've both displayed for each other"

"Are we really that impossible?" Andre asked with a soft question...

"You both are possible to fall in love... but my brain grasping that fact? No no"

"Told you her brain is already malfunctioning" I threw a spoon at Andre which made him scramble up on his feet, he was laughing along side wirh Nathan who had just finished eating.

"Shut up Andre, just do your job well as our layer so you'll be at the head of the legal department"

"Excuse me, can I cut this very lovely talk for minute as I need to borrow the celebrant" Minseok suddenly came which made me a bit confused, he started to help me get on my feet and pulled me back to the queen like throne.

"What's wrong Minseok? Do you have a problem?"

"No, I just need to inform you that you need to open the gifts we prepared for you. It'll be an endless opening gift ceremony so you need to start now instead of later at night"

A blue curtain got drawn from each other and there revealed so many huge boxes, some of there were small and some of them were really surprising... there were tons of boxes... These are all my gifts?!