~ • The Dog Cafe~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I got down from my room and went to the dinning room, I woke up a few minutes earlier and I could hear different noises coming from the first floor which probably belongs to Blaze. And I was right, there in the dinning room I saw Blaze almost having a fight with all the pans and knives, there were also burnt eggs on the trash which means he's burnt so many things since earlier.

"Seems like you got used on living here" I walked down the stairs as I gave him a small smile, he looks like he's used on living here as he knows where the utensils are without him making a single mistake... of course I can't say anything about the food... no comment...

"Good morning, do you want to have breakfast outside? I think I made unedible ones"

He showed me a piece of hotdog which was truly burnt, the exhaust pan was switched on which probably makes the kitchen a less polluted area. I checked the food on the bin and was surprised to see 2 more hotdogs and one more egg... I never knew he couldn't ever cook... I thought he has a bit of knowledge since Spencer is good in cooking and Jerome is learning too... goodness...

"Let me give you a slap, come here"

"I didn't mean it! I was busy looking at some paper work and I overlooked the food"

We continued to run for a few minutes around the kitchen and the living room as the dogs did the same thing, they probably though that we are playing but in reality I am actually going to kill him for burning the food that's going to feed 2 or 3 children on the streets... This guy seriously... once I knew I wouldn't able to catch him, I just sat on the couch and heaved my breath.

I am really hungry and I think going out to have breakfast in a restaurant will only cost time, we both need to go to our companies before 9, it's already 8:30 so we needed to eat fast and head to work. I sighed and walked towards the cabinet, I decided to have some cereals since I've also been craving them these days.

"Next time you should be focused only on one thing, you wouldn't be able to do everything perfectly if your attention is on different things" I reprimanded him while getting a bowl on the top cabinet, Andre makes fun of me with these, he puts up almost everything I use on the highest shelf so I wouldn't be able to get it.

I kept on reaching for the bowl but because of my height it was a bit hard for me. Until I felt a warm prescence coming from my back, I tilted my head a little bit to see Blaze reaching the bowl I wil be getting.

I turned arround and my hips was pushed against the counter, surprised, Blaze was actually very close to me. His hands were both beside my waist, the left one gripping the counter while the right one was holding the bowl. His face was actually only a half a meter apart from me and any wrong move from the both of us, our lips may touch. I can feel my knees getting a little bit weak, so I gripped the counter for some support. We stared at each other for a little bit then he slowly broke the eye contact and gave me the bowl.

"Thanks" I uttered while getting a little bit away from him, I turned towards the table and slowly preared the cereals and milk.

"So, breakfast outside?"

"How about the dogs? We can't just leave them here, plus we need to get to work"

Aunt Maria had already left, there's no one who's going to stay at home and we can't just leave the 4 puppies here all alone. The house will be a total mess once that happens and mom will kill me for sure. Blaze seemed to think for a moment before an idea popped in his mind, he nods his head on my direction and smiled.

"Have cereals then first, then we'll bring the dogs at a dog cafe then we can go to work"

"Let's go to Tiffany's dog cafe, for sure she'll be thrilled to see the 4 puppies"