~ • The Scandal~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

Today is Blaze's second day in our house, and in his second day I didn't expect how troublesome it is to have him by my side 24/7. The whole news had been posted in tabloids, newspapers and even in the internet which immediately reached our parents including Andre.

"Are you not going to respond to the claims? You can't just stay quiet as the people especially the reporters will get more curious and malicious"

Now, Blaze and I are having a very serious and important meeting in the living room with 3 phones on display. One was connected with my parents, the other was connected with Andre amd the other one is connected with Blaze's parents. We basically are having a bit of crisis here as everyone became so confused, shocked and even thinking that the report was a bit absurd.

"Mom we can't just also deny the allegations, you know how dirty the reporters are, they'll follow my every move as well as Blaze. They're going to try hard to find out who we're both dating"

I started my ground, there's no way we should deny it. Knowing the people and the media especially, I know how much they'll keep trying to connect us and romantically partner us with different people we'll meet. It'll only make it hard for Blaze and I to live our own life, to have our personal space.

"But what are we going to do? Danica is right Aleyna, Blaze, you can't just leave the reporters hanging, for sure they'll even try to get more malicious news about the both of you that might endanger your career" Blaze's father spoke, defending my mom to just let the rumors die down without getting any response from both Elite Empire and Du Vin Classics.

"I agree with Aleyna dad, if we deny their allegations the reporters will still try to spy on us and once we say that all their claims are not true then they're going to find a way to connect us with businessmen, models or even heirs like that. We both can't risk damaging our reputations like that" Blaze defended me as well.

Since we both are the ones being mentioned in the rumors, we are the ones who's going to be affected no matter what we chose to do, either to deny, do nothing or even to affirm the allegation. Blaze and I are on the same page, we both know the pros and cons of each decision but we're having a hard time deciding what to do.

"So you're both saying here brother, sister in law"

"Who says she'll be?"  Blaze muttered, I turned to him with a frown as he gave me a peace sign... this evil guy...

"Don't fight with me on this one brother you don't know what I'm capable of" Jerome replied once again.

"Wait, let me get this straight, if the both of you cannot even deny the allegation as the media is going to pair you up with different people, and you cannot just leave this rumor response less, why on earth are the both of you even together? I told you to be careful about this!"

That ladies and gentlemen was my youmgest brother...

"It's not their fault Andre, maybe they're just trying to save gas and energy" Spencer cutted Andre off, these two, plus Jerome are sometimes a pain in the ass but most of the times they get along. It's just hard for Jerome and Spencer to get along with Andre when my youngest brother is sometimes being grumpy as he is today.

"We're billionares Spencer, why do they need to share one car when they have their own?"

"Then why don't they just agree to the rumor? Why don't we affirm the allegation so no one can ever find different other rumors?" Dad proposed... agreeing to thw rumor means more trouble, more deep shit.

"And then what? We need to go with the flow and pretend that we are dating? Do you think it's more convenient dad?"

"It might be a great-"