~ • The Love Birds~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

After our small family outing we got back to normal, Nathan started working as a neurosurgeon in Celestine's hospital while Andre and I got back at the company as well. Just this morning I received a message from my friends, they're all asking everyone to meet at the cafe shop that Yoona owns. They said we should eat lumch there or probably transfer to Kyungsoo's restaurant which is just across the street.

At exactly 12 I took my lunch time off and headed straight to where the girls are, they seemed to be oblivious since I seldom join them for a few minutes of get together. The moment I arrived none of them noticed me, but the moment I entered the cafe Yoona was able to spot me right away.

"Aleyna! We missed you" All of them stood up and gather around me, they greeted me with a smile as we exchanged hugs and walked to where they are sitting.

"How was your stay at the Sunrise Resort?" Hyoyeon asked, according to my research her restort is also somewhat having a partnership with the Sunshine Resort.

"It was good, the place was beautiful you all should try to go there some times"

"We should try it some time, let's hang out there if you want" Yoona spoke, pointing at Celestine who is the most busiest person between us.

Being a doctor sometimes is hard, you'll get night calls even if it's your rest time but you still need to go to the hospital to operate on the patient because their life is important rather than giving doctors their rest. I'm getting worried that Nathan will also turm like that, but as long as he's happy being able to save the lives of people then I will support him no matter what.

"It's good you finally had a time to come by and spend some time with us, I thought you'll take too long before we get complete once more" Sunny pointed at me, but it's just not only me who doesn't usually go to small get together like this. Jessica is also not present right here, she's having a hard time balancing work and playing with her son.

"Something just happened, I thought that maybe I could release my stress when I'm with you guys"

"That doesn't sound good, is it from work or personal?" I all gave them a pointed look which made them erupt with a chuckle, they know me so well.

"From your look, it's from the latter"

"Is it about Blaze? With the news that involved the both of you once again?" Seohyun asked followed by Sooyoung, I didn't want and still wasn't ready to share to them what happened between Blaze, I don't want to tell them since our problem is still not solved.

"Why don't we change the topic? Aleyna came here not to dwell on her problems, she came here to have fun with us" Good thing Celestine sensed my discomfort and tried to change the subject.

"Aleyna! It's so nice to see you here"

I turned around and saw Hanna walking closer to me, smiling very happily as I stood up from my seat and greeted her with a hug. I saw shocked to see her here, I didn't know she'll be here as well.

"Hey, it's nice to see you as well, how have you been"

"Girls this is Hannah, she's a friend of mine and Blaze's, she also loves art and music and she's the heir of Sunrise Resort the one we were just talking about" I said as she nervously bowed her head unlike earlier, it seems as if it's her first time meeting everyone even Sunny.

"Well hello, we were just talking about trying to book a reservation for us. We actually wanted to spend some time there since Aleyna said that it was so beautiful" Seohyun smiled, giving her famous innocent and cute impression.