~ • The Same Man~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

I was wiping the table clean when I heard some heavy footsteps coming from the stairs, a hand grabbed my arm. My heart raced thinking that I will get hurt once more, I flinched and turned around with a worried face.

"Aleyna, dear, why are you cleaning the table? You should be having a rest, I told you not to tire yourself"

But it was just Auntie, I sighed in relief as I try to shove away the uncomfortable feeling I have in the pit of my stomach. Somehow the incident that happened yesterday gave me a hard time walking around the whole house, tears kept blurring my eyes as I
thought about Blaze hurting me. I had a hard time sleeping, I almost didn't want to get up from my bed but I knew I have to, I need to help Auntie even if I'm pregnant.

Auntie tried to grab the cloth away from me but I refused, I gave her a small smile before taking the cloth back in my hand. She told me many times just to have a rest and sleep but me, being so stubborn I wanted to help in cleaning the house even just for a little bit. I won't feel good if I wouldn't be able to do something plus I know I needed to exercise.

"Oh, Auntie it's alright. This is just a small exercise, I need to move as well and I just can't stay here without doing anything in return"

"Aleyna I told you not to worry about things like that, you are very welcome to stay here, you don't need to do anything in return. You and my grandchild are very welcome to live here anytime" She sat on the chair and tried to pull me down to sit as well but I refused, I just stood there and watched her.

"Still, I want to help you here. Think of this as my small work out session for my pregnancy and as well as trying to bond and get closer with you"

I can't just sit down or sleeo for the whole time, I know I needed to exercise to keep my body in check and also to feel healthy, wiping the tables, cooking and washing the dishes are very easy tasks to do if I will be given a chance I can also water the plants at the garden, it would've been a great thing to do. I would love to spend my time there but auntie told me not to go out during the afternoon because of the heat.

"I know I can't argue with kids these days, but make sure that you won't get too tired and always remember to eat all the things I told you so my little grandchild will be healthy" She rubbed my tummy and smiled at me. Actually you can already see a small bump forming on my tummy, it's been 2 months now since I last had my period so I think I'm 2 months along and I've started to read pregnancy books and other things.

"Yes Auntie, I'll do everything as you say"

"Have you planned about having a check up? Did you already scheduled one?"

"Yes I did auntie, actually I will have one tomorrow. It's scheduled at 10 in the morning"

I was really excited to see how my little peanut is doing inside my tummy so I made sure to schedule one right away, I also would want to know the true time I've been conceiving and to check if my peanut is healthy. I need prescriptions because I can't really sleep well with the numerous nauseous feeling and dizziness I could feel, at least I would feel a lot better if I could drink something to lessen them.

"I would really love to come Aleyna, I wanted to know how my grandchild is doing inside your tummy but I have a meeting to deal with tomorrow. I'm so sorry but the next time you have one I will really come"

"It's okay auntie, I can go there by myself. I can take care of this peanut" I smiled but I actually wanted them to come with me, at least I wanted Blaze to come and see how well our peanut is growing. But...

"I wish Blaze would finally wake up, he's missing a very gracious and beautiful family here" Auntie held my hand and caressed them softly.

"I can't force him to do what I want, as long as that bubble of unfaithfulness is still wrapped in his mind we can't do anything but hope that he'll come back to me. I missed him so much"

"I'm going to everything I can to bring him back, I know what you're feeling. I also missed my son, but just hang on there as you're not alone anymore, you have him and your duty is to keep him safe until he's here in this world"

"He is a blessing, my child will be" My hand automatically came to my tummy, rubbing small circles on it as I enjoyed the feeling for being pregnant. I love the feeling of having a child growing inside of you, because I feel more happy, I feel not alone.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang, I left the cloth on the table and stood up wanting to open it, Auntie tried to stop me but I managed to quickly walk towards the living room.

"Coming!" I opened the door with a smile, trying to makw myself look pleasing... And what I saw isn't the one that I'm expecting to see in this very situation...

"Dennis?"

"Aleyna? Wow, I didn't expect to see you again" He was carrying 2 bags and was completely in shock to see me yet he was smiling brightly at me. I was getting confused and my mind momentarily turned blank.

"Do you live here? Wait I think I got the wrong house" Dennis started checking something on his phone... Byun?...

"Aleyna who's- Oh Dennis. Welcome back." Auntie engulfed him and a hug which he gladly returns it.

"Hi Auntie" He smiled yet he was still staring at me in shock, Auntie seems to notice it so she let him inside. Once he settled on the couch auntie asked me to sit beside her also, I was still in shock but I just sat beside her.

"How was your stay here for the few weeks? I heard you almost got in trouble from your mom"

"So many things happened but I was thankful I was able to meet Aleyna" He pointed at me in which auntie looked questioningly at us

"So, You know each other already? How come? Tell me the story"

"Ah yes, she's the one who helped me in the hotel. If you heard about me gettting into trouble from mom that was when I was given a somewhat wierd liquid, some girl tried to poison me and all. It's a good thing she was there and saved me from her"

"Wait, you mean you're Blaze's cousin?" I asked which he then affirmed. This is bad, Blaze thought that I was cheating on him with another man and that man who he once want to kill was his own cousin.

"Yeah, maybe that's why you look familiar. I think I've seen you before but I'm not quite sure"

"Denis, this is Aleyna, she's Blaze's girlfriend and she'll be currently staying here for whenever she wants"

"So you were referring to my cousin as the man you really love? That was romantic" I was supposed to be blushing right now but the feeling of worry came to me more. With several thoughts running inside my brain I held my stomach to try to calm myself.

"Are you expecting? You keep rubbing your tummy" Dennis then asked, my eyes went from auntie to him who stole my attention once more... this is really bad...

"I am, I'm two months pregnant"

"Woah! Congratulations! I'm happy for you and my cousin"

"You shouldn't be happy at all"

A very familiar and dark voice were heard at the living room... that voice used to be bubbly, lively... that voice used to be the voice I love...

"Blaze, hey man" Dennis stood up when he saw Blaze coming down from the stairs, they intertwined their hands and bump each other with their shoulders.

"So you're the one" Blaze suddenly uttered, his gaze turned from warm to ice cold

"What do you mean? Why am I the one?" Dennis asked him, Blaze smiled and looked at me. Auntie stood up and went beside me, protecting me if anything might happen.

"You got a nice catch Aleyna, you got me and my cousin real fooled."

"Blaze where are you going? We have a visitor" Auntie asked once he saw him exiting the door.

"I'm sure that woman can keep him company, after all she already did that in the past and where will I go?"

"Somewhere where I won't see that slut" Dennis looked at me worried amd confused, I lowered my gaze trying not to have eye contact with him. I feel so embarrassed...