~ • The Sacrifice~

Aleyna P.O.V.

The sunlight slips itself from the curtain blinds, silent mornings never really surprised me it usually was happy but this time I felt so sad and soulless. It was so cold this morning, considering that I am still naked under the covers even my heart felt like it was chained in a frozen chamber with no sense of warmth at all, even my limbs felt so frozen that I couldn't even properly move. I was so sore in all places especially the area in between my legs, I couldn't move them properly even with the slightest movement.

I fluttered my eyes open then soon emptiness came filling my heart, tears started to blur my vision but I refused to let them fall. I don't want to think about thoughts that will make me cry, that will only spoil my day and will make me think that this day is a miserable one.

I slowly sat up grasping the white mattress, wincing for a moment as the pain I could feel in between my legs was slowly revealing itself. I softly sighed once I finally managed to sit up and rested my back on the headboard, I took the covers and covered my own body. There was a distinct red stain seen on the covers, I could see love marks all around my neck especially my chest and breasts, it would've been nice to recall the night we've shared but I think it shouldn't happen today if I don't want myself to end up crying non stop.

A soft knock interruped my thoughts, I clutched the covers tightly while trying to decipher on who might be home. As fas as I remember Jerome and Spencer can both be home it'll be possible for their parents to be here since this is basically their house. I finally stopped thinking when the door opened, revealing Mrs. Byun with a small smile.

"Mrs. Byun, good morning"

Embarrassment and disappointment came to me, I never wanted her to see me in such a position, she was almost like a mother to me and me as a daughter to her. No mother would ever want to see their daughter naked in a large bed with the man missing, it would've been a slap on the face for them and a possibility that this will ruin my life... I might end up getting pregnant...

"Aleyna, no need to be shy. I've been in your position in the past, only it was worse since I was already pregnant"

I looked down, embarrassed still to face her, I tried to remember if we ever had a condom but I think there were none. I don't drink any pill since I never was the one night stand kind of girl and I have no difficulties of irregularities in my menstruation, this was my first and yet I haven't thought of those things.

"Blaze told me to give you this. I don't know what happened to him that he chose to give you this kind of clothing but I never really liked his style, he should've gave you a dress"

Mrs. Byun sat beside me, placing the white blouse and pants. I didn't know what to do, I was just blankly staring at the clothes and doing nothing. I was tensed, I felt so confused, it felt as if every emotions came to me at once.

"Don't feel awkward when you're with me, I know everything about you and my son. Just like your own mom, you can tell me anything" She held my hand, softly caressing it as she tries to comfort me.

"I think I've already cried so much yesterday, I don't think I could ever cry more"

"I can't say anything but if you'd like, you can take a bath and have breakfast with me. It would also be good if I can drive you to your house"

"You don't need to do that Mom, I'm fine" I shooked my head, she's done so much already I don't need her to drive me over as I can already drive. The only problem was I remembered I left my car in Du Vin Classics Company, I don't know how to get there just to pick up my car but I hope it was already in my house.

"You can't reject my offer, come on I'll wait for you downstairs"

I stood up, my legs still wobbly as pain started spreading in my lower region. The bathroom was still the same, big, spacious and clean though the bathtub was filled with warm water and elegant roses. It was probably made by Mrs. Byun, which means she entered the room and found me naked earlier. I dropped the mattress and slowly settled myself in the bathtub, it was a bit warm making me sigh in relief.