~ • The Doubled Surprise~

Aleyna's P.O.V.

2 months had passed yet Blaze's attitude still haven't change. He was still cold, colder even, he almost never talks to me which I'm a bit sad and happy about it. I was sad because I wasn't able to talk to him, I wasn't able to hear his voice since I don't know when, I miss him so much to tha point that I've been crying in my sleep just by thinking abiut him. I'm a bit happy now that he stopped speaking ill towards me, it pained me to know that he was once making me smile then now...

In 2 months my tummy started to get bigger and bigger, I'm actually entering my second trimester at 4 months and Dennis was helping me all throughout my morning sickness and craving. Auntie was still thinking why my tummy is 2 times more bigger than a 4 month old bump, she said it looks like I'm already in my third trimester but my doctor told me that I am perfectly normal.

I tried talking to Blaze about Dennis but he never listens, every time I get in his sight he immediately disappears, walking away from me and then leaving me alone. Dennis had been also trying to talk to him since I told him what Blaze's thinking, he told me that he's going to help me no matter what happens. I don't know until when this might end...

I was cleaning the table at the living room when Blaze suddenly sat on the couch while drinking his coffee and eating his lunch. And I know that he is looking at me by the way he didn't speak, at times he usually avoids me but right now he's doing the complete opposite. Auntie and Dennis were buying some groceries, I wanted to come but they both insisted. Now I'm stuck here with Blaze, he wouldn't do anything to hurt me, right?

Then he 'accidentally' pushed the plate on the table, some leftover foods fell to the ground as well as the plate got broken into pieced. I heaved a sigh and cleaned it without talking, I though my work is already done but here he is. Blaze poured the water on the table like that was nothing, I looked at him in bewilderment. But again, being a fool, I got the cloth and start wiping the table. I kneeled down on the edge of the table then suddenly a strong force pushed me from the back.

I yelped in pain and held my stomach the moment my tummy got hit by the edge of the table, it was so painful especially with the way I hit the corner of the table. I thought there was a dent or bruise formed in my stomach and my child's safety came to me right away. Blaze sat beside me panicked seeing some blood on my lower abdomen and my dress...

My baby...

"Aleyna!" I heard auntie shouted, Blaze stood up and Dennis sat down beside me, comforting me.

"Blaze what did you do to her?!" Auntie screamed outraged, I can hear Blaze shuttering but the pain was really so unbearable so I kept on holding Dennis' hand.

"I-I just accidentally s-slipped off and-"

"Dennis, my baby... save my baby"

"Auntie, Aleyna's losing too much blood! We need to rush them both to the hospital!" Dennis carried me and rushed me to the hospital. Auntie told Blaze to come and that's all I heard before fainting.

Blaze's P.O.V.

I didn't know what I was doing, I have no idea why I was suddenly thinking of hurting her, by the time I opened my eyes... I realized that she was already hurt, I was her lying on the ground as she clutches her stomach in pain. My heart stopped beating for a moment, my head was pounding and hands were shaking... I know what I did was wrong...

"What's so hard about being nice to Aleyna?! Blaze that's the only thing I'm asking you! Be nice to your girlfriend! To the mother of your child! She's carrying your child at least give her some respect! I don't even understand why you're being so unreasonable!" Mom kept on shouting at me while I just quietly leaned on the wall. Dennis is sitting on the bench, worried for his son? I don't care anymore...