~ • The Regret~

Blaze's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes hearing a very loud cry downstairs, it's been a week after Aleyna gave birth. And I'm sure that Aleyna already took the children home. Dennis had also got back to the States, it was pretty much back to normal here in the house but I still have no idea what I should do.

"Mom? Where are you?" I called out hoping that she could hear me as the cries of one baby was really worrying me.

I've read in one article in the past that  babies can cry because they're hungry, they needed their diapers to get changed or it might be because something must've hurt. They still won't be able to speak and their cries was the only thing they could do...

I waited for a minute, hoping that mom had already soothe the crying baby but I kept hearing that cry on stop, I really got worried so I finally stood up from my bed and peeked just to check if someone was inside the house with me. But the corridor was empty and very quiet... where the heck are all of them?

I went downstairs and opened the door beside the living room this used to be our stock room but mom emptied and cleaned it to be used as the new born babies room since they thought that Aleyna would get tired taking the kids upstairs and downstairs to eat. The minute the door opens I saw a very beautiful baby room, cream colored walls with beautiful realistic like animals such as butterflies and doves, there were also trees and flowers which of course, had been painted by Aleyna...

The whole ambiance of the room was amazing, it smelled like powder but more soft and not to fragrant, I think this is how a baby smell. There were two cribs on the corner, one white and one black, it was quite cute... But no one was here, why would they leave the twins alone?

"Jerome? Andre?"

"Aleyna?"

The closer I went to the cribs, the louder I hear the babies cry and the louder I felt my heart pump. I was nervous, because I know that they are the babies I've seen when I helped Aleyna give birth, after that time I didn't even showed my face to my parents and just went home...

My first instict when I saw the cribs was to cradle the crying baby in my arms, it was Yohan... I wanted to carry Yohan in my arms, then out of the blue he instantly stops it was quite a very happy thing to see as I knew that something wasn't wrong with him.. My eyes then turned to the little girl who was still sleeping peacefully, she looks so beautiful, she looks so much like Aleyna... Yohan looks like my own carbon copy, he's my own replica, my own son.

I have no doubt, they both are mine...

"Gosh! Aleyna! Don't hop on the stairs! You might lose your balance, it's very dangerous for you and your children!" I chuckled hearing mom scolding Aleyna.

She suddenly becomes more childlike because of the pregnancy, but I'm worried about her and the children. I heard that she actually was due this week, any moment now she might be having contractions and can give birth. After a few minutes a loud crash was heard downstairs, I quickly sat up on bed and was about to open the door when Jerome suddenly barged in.

"Blaze... It's Aleyna, it's time for her to give birth" I stared at him worriedly, my heart lunged as I began to get very nervous. Jerome turned his back on me, about to leave the room when he noticed that I am not following him

"Are you just going to stand there and do nothing? Come on let's go!"

"Blaze... Brother we have to go. YOU NEED to go"

No... I don't...

"You know that I can't come. Of all the people you know I don't have any right to be there, my presence isn't needed-"