chapter 59: Dear Axel

3 days later.

Dear Axel,

I hope this letter finds you well.

It has been days since we have been notified of your disappearance, and it seems, there is a series of unfortunate events that have befallen upon our comrades. Not only did your sudden absence caused pandemonium within us, another friend has fallen by Vienna's hands.

It's been three days since his death and still, everyone is at their lowest, which is to be expected.

Everyone is finding their grounds to retain their satinity despite this, Theon, alone, remains to be broken beyond repair. Angeal, our friend who gave his last breath on october 21st, was Theon's last family member. His despair is accounted for.

In addition to the threat of Vienna, black cloaked members of an organization Excalibur remains to be an arcane subject. They desire the revival of an entity that would undoubtedly bring chaos to all man kind.

We have to remain vigilant and alert every minute of everyday.

Oh, and also, i forgot to tell you about this magnificent dome that all witches could meet in private, no matter where you are in the globe. They have this silver doors that connects that one place to different parts of the country, or even, different countries itself. Grandmother informed me about the protective barrier it holds to prevent dark beings from entering which was why no one ever realized that Vienna or any of her minions could have enterred. We were wrong. Diablo, the strongest werewolf in existence, managed to enter the dome with ease, it was bestowed the ability to absorb magic and to reflect it back using its mouth which.... killed Angeal. With enough analysis on the matter, they've arrived on a conclusion. Vienna must have placed a teleportation spell on one part of the dome. They suspected that Vienna used a girl named Grizelda to latch the said spell on to the place. Apparantly, Vienna is powerful enough to compel a living witch to cast her devious spells for her via "blood manifestation". Since Vienna couldn't enter, she used one of the coven's members to infiltrate the coven's headquarters. She continues to be manipulative and vile to an unbelievable extent. Of course, after verifying this with Adrian, all of the witches combined their efforts to dispell Vienna's marks and succeeded.

Afterwhich, grandmother grew more concerned about my safety and so, she shrouded my entire house with a powerful spell that not even Vienna could penetrate, though, i doubt it. Furthermore, i have not wasted my three days being useless, grandmother gave me one of her spell books and i've practiced a lot. Of course, she told me to be cautious and to stick with easy spells and curses. In time, when all is ready, she would teach me battle oriented hexes. In fact, i think she wants me to start today.

When i browsed grandma's spell book. I saw something.. interesting, a locator spell... i inquired about it and demanded the reason on why didn't they used it yet to find you. Their answers were much more terrifying on what i was relying on. They said, they've already tried to, but, it's as if you're no where. I know that's not true. You couldn't be dead. Can you?

Anyways, i wanted to learn that first and so, i practiced by making someone hide a certain object and i would have to find it. Haha! I always get it right.

Now, this letter is also a part of a new spell training called.. object transferral. I guess, it's how witches use to bring messages to others. It works by accumulating the mana of the person you are sending it to and damn, i have an abundance of your mana hahaha! Since you're not a witch like i am, i suppose, sending a letter back would be impossible. But, i remain hopeful that we will find you someday.

until then, i will remain your loving friend,

ARLENE.

P.S. we have found one of Vienna's weaknesses in a from of a medallion that we need to destroy to weaken her. Since fate has abandoned us long ago, the medallion is unfortunately completely indestructible.