For You - Chapter 1

They broke up.

Mafumafu did not know why but they did. He thought that this was a dream but no, it was reality because when he pinched his arm with as much force as he could exert, it hurt, a lot. But that could not be compared to the pain coming from his heart.

Why? Why did things ended up like this? Did he do something wrong? Did he not try his best in keeping their relationship?

There is a limit for humans for the things they can do and it goes the same for Mafu.

Placing his hand over his heart, he balled it into a fist, squeezing the fabric of his sweater. It was warm just now when everything was fine. It was scary how it suddenly became so cold without the presence of his significant other.

He realised that he was standing in the middle of the pathway, blocking the way for the other pedestrians, he moved away to the side, to an alley and slowly crouched, hugging himself for warmth. The people who passed by gave him a weird look, most probably because he was hanging out in the cold. He could just go home, in his room with the heater on but he chose not to. They would not understand how hard it was going to be for him to enter his house now.

Going back home meant that he would see all the memories of the both of them in every corner of the room flashing into his mind. Even at this very moment, when he was outside, shivering, the things that they did together, every little or big argument they had which they would always quickly make up with each other, every sweet nothings that person whispered in his ears just for his own amusement; and the most important of all, the kisses they shared, came flooding in.

The kisses he gave to Mafu all this while had meanings behind them and Mafu accepted them all by replying to each and every one of them, returning the favour to that person. He was trying hard to avoid thinking about them, he had to. He already felt his eyes burning up, tears threatening to pour out from them. If he were to keep this up, he was afraid that he would start wailing in public.

No, he needed to get away. He took out his iPhone and started scrolling down his contact list and clicked into the contact number that he was second-familiar with. Mafu lifted his head and looked up at the autumn sky, thinking that tears would not be able to spill out this way, he took a deep breath and looked back down at the screen of his phone. His fingers danced on the keypads on his screen swiftly, words forming on the screen as he did then he pressed send.

He was sure that this friend of his would definitely come out for him. At least, he thought he would.

A/N: To the readers from my Sousuke x OC story, I apologise for being inactive for such a long while. I'm planning to write one as soon as possible so bear with me for a little while longer. *bows* The reason why I wrote this was because the English websites are lacking of the SoraMafu fluff, so I thought of contributing. I hope you enjoy reading!