Im new to this shit

Jayceon and I have been kicking it for a couple of weeks now . A couple of days ago I got into it with a different girl this time . Some bitch name Kardi and she claimed to be Killa's girl . Of course he denied that and said that he just used to fuck her . Well he must have some good ass dick or sum. But me ? I wasn't tryna hear that shit . I'm not gonna be out here looking dumb for anybody let alone a nigga . I did that shit for 2 years and I ain't doing it again . I was at Tamara house and we were up watching my favorite movie saved the last dance . I was really down and pissed off because I really started to like Jay and I was just mad at myself for falling into the same trap again, just a different Nigga. He's been calling and texting my phone non stop but I just ignore him . I don't have time for the run around this go round.

I looked up to see Tamara walking to the door . I guess I was so in my thoughts that I didn't even hear the doorbell ring . Tamara walked back and sat on the couch and then Keyon , some other boy , and " Killa " walked in . I sucked my teeth .

" Really Mara ? " I rolled my eyes .

" So you dont see a nigga hitting your phone constantly ? Wassup with that shit?" He said annoyed .

" Yeah . I see it . I just don't feel like talking." I nonchalantly said

" I'm not the type of nigga to be running in behind no girl all crazy and shit . That's not me , but I'm doing it and this got me tight . I'm grown as hell . I don't got time for little ass games . I need to be focused on my money and I'm over here worried about you . I'm not that nigga . So wassup?" He said sitting next to me on the couch in between me and Tamara .

" But you are the type of nigga to have all these bitches coming at me . If I'm rocking with you , no bitch should feel like they can even approach me EVER . Didn't I tell your ass at Tamara birthday party that I was not gonna go through this ? You playing me like some fucking fool Jayceon when you could just leave me the fuck alone!" I shouted in his face pointing my finger .

I was pissed off.

Jayceon smacked my finger away from his face .

" Don't put your fingers in my face Mariah . First off I'm not having you out here looking stupid . I have not fucked anybody in almost a month . I told you I like you . You got me doing shit that I never do and that's trip . I couldn't even think right because you been ignoring me and I didn't know what was up fr. I'm new to this and I told you that but I'm doing my part . I come with a lot of baggage . If you can't handle it then let me know right now and that's just nothing but the truth ." He said .

" I can handle it but the baggage I won't handle is having bitches coming at me crazy over you when I'm fucking with you and you supposed to be mine period. That's not baggage, that's bitches!" I said folding my arms .

I was really mad as hell .

" Babygirl . That is my past . I can't go back and changed who I fucked . What matters is that I'm not fucking them now and in tryna get with you and focus on you . Only thing I worry about on a daily that has my focus other than you is my money and the streets . I could careless about a bitch." He said rubbing my cheek .

I leaned over and kissed him . I have to keep in mind that his name is Killa and I haven't met that side to him . Like he said , it's a lot that comes with him . But I think I'm up for the challenge. He just gotta get these bitches in line and set them straight foreal