12. There it goes

" Yeah . I want them niggas dead ! No mercy ," I told one of my hitmen on the phone . It was two days until me and Mariah made a year and one day until her 21st birthday . I brought her a car and I was gonn buy her a pink and silver gun since pink was her favorite color . Mariah been acting real strange with a nigga . I don't know if I did something wrong or what . She just been real short with me . I know for sure I haven't cheated and I give her attention and love and bomb dick so I was lost . I would even ask her what was wrong and she would just say nothing . She was always at Keyon and Tamara place helping her out around the house . Tamara was big as a house and she was only 7 months pregnant . I even asked Key to talk to Tamara and see what was up and she just said she just helping me with the baby stuff but me and Key both knew she was covering .

I just walked in from the trap not to long ago . I called Mariah and got no answer . I went upstairs and she wasn't there . I know one thing I was hungry as hell . I started to make some chicken Alfredo with plantains . That was Mariah's favorite . Maybe that'll make her happy because it seems like I'm not . I was almost done and then I heard the doorbell ring . I turned the stove on low and pulled out my strap . Mariah has a key and mom dukes and Keyon didn't call me and say they were coming over . I cocked my gun back and opened the door .

" Smells good in here " Mariah said walking past me into the kitchen .

The fuck? I almost blasted babygirl.

" the fuck is good with you G ? Where the fuck is your key at ?" I said mad as hell .

I almost killed my baby foreal

" I left it upstairs " was all she said before Sitting down at the table on her phone .

I snatched her phone out of her hands and put it in my pocket .

" What's your fucking problem ? You being a little pussy avoiding me and shit . We always upfront with it . So wassup? Talk to a nigga" I said sitting across from her .

She finally made eye contact .

" My period didn't come . It hasn't come in 3 weeks . Jayceon , Jayceon I'm scared to be pregnant again . I love you but I'm scared and I don't know if I'm ready again ." She said emotionless .

She was so blank .

" Bae . No one is going to hurt you , or our baby . No one . I promise you . But you will not abort our baby . We can get through this together . " I said calmly .

" I don't know if I want to have it Jay." She said shaking her head .

Where the fuck was her emotion ? She pissing me off with this cold shit. This our seed we talking about.

" You're not fucking aborting our fucking baby ! That's my seed too Mariah . That shit ain't fair . " I banged on the table .

" Look at your lifestyle and our circumstances , Jay " she said .

" You wasn't fucking saying that shit when I was fucking you raw or when we first stopped using condoms . You ain't say none of that shit !"

" I just don't know ." She said looking at me with the same blank expression .

" You a selfish mother fucka on the set you is ! On my fucking set you are . I don't even wanna fucking look at you ! I'm out"

After that I left out the house . All I heard was her call my name but I just kept walking . Fuck her ! How could she even say she don't want my baby . I know she been through what she been through with Maceson , but what about me too . I'm not even tryna be selfish . If anything she's the selfish one . I gotta go out and kill some Mother fuckas. I need to let out some anger . I headed over to the trap .

JUST A SHORT ONE FOR NOW . Hope you like it .