Short and sweet

Jayceon

We walked over and sat at the table with Tanya. She watched her son closely while he played with all the other kids.

"well what's the results ? Is he mine or what?" I asked.

"Unfortunately , he is not. I wish he was. He plays with your kids and children so well. Where we live, he don't like them kids too much." She said. "I just want my kid to be happy. Grow up around people who love him. That's all I want for him and to stay out the streets."

"Well even though he not Killa's son, he can still come around us and the kids and spend time . I don't know about you. But I ain't gonn be all buddy buddy with you but we grown and it's about your son. He does deserve to be around kids he likes and the kids do seem to like him too." Pooch said with a little attitude.

I hate when she get like that. Like okay yeah I fucked her when we wasn't together. She giving this bitch too much emotion. Tanya was a fuck, that's it. Pooch not only is my wife but we have three beautiful kids together. I hate when she act so insecure and defensive. He ain't mine so there's no need for the attitude. If a nigga she used to be fucking came around I wouldn't act like that because I'm fucking her and that's my wife and the mother of my children. Fuck I'm mad for? I'm winning. 

"What me and Killa had, he said ya'll wasn't together. It was just a fucking whenever type of thing. So don't treat me like I broke up a home. I know you didn't want him to be the father of my son and if I was in your shoes I wouldn't either, but I was just tryna find the father of my son. Just like your kids deserve one and have one, so does my boy." Tanya snapped back.

"BITCH if you wouldn't have been hopping on dick to dick, you would know who your baby daddy was so-"

Before she could finish , Tanya snatched Pooch ass up.

" Bitch get off me." Pooch yelled ripping off on Tanya ass.

"We not doing this shit in front of the kids yo. Ya'll tripping." I said breaking it up.

That woulda been a good fight because I know how they both get down. Tanya took her son and left the park . She said she would call but I doubt she will after that. I just looked at Pooch.

" Don't look at me like that Jay! That bitch got some nerve coming here in the fucking first place." She screamed.

" Lower your fucking voice Pooch. I'm right here damn. What you mean she had some nerve coming here, she was trying to find her son father." I said

" Well she shouldn't of came here if she knew it could be somebody else's. She should opened the envelope herself and then when she saw you wasn't, she shouldn't of reached back out. Period. I'm not fucking hearing nothing so go head." She snapped tryna walk away.

I pulled her back. I get so tired of her smart ass mouth

"How the fuck your sound Mariah? Just like Jr, Janelle, and Li have me as a father you don't think the next kid deserve to have a father in they life? So what because they our kids and not somebody else's it's different? You sound selfish as hell. She didn't do nothing but try to give her son a better life and you go popping off at the mouth. For what? You start acting so insecure when any bitch that I fucked with come about! We fucking married , successful , with three kids who don't want for shit and you still be fucking wildn. You was dead ass wrong Pooch. Check your fucking shit my Nigga!" I said walking away shaking my head.

This damn woman yo. She so damn crazy for nothing. You can't talk about nobody past like that when you don't know them, she didn't talk about her son but that was the moral of the topic so I would have snatched her ass up too. That's my wife and I love her, but that shit was foul. You don't act like that when somebody just trying to do what they gotta do for they kid. As a mother, she shouldn't of acted like that. She just pissed me off foreal yo.